David Luiz

the wes

52 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

We didnt wanna give it to Lamps and JT, neither Fab. But we give i to DL.....we have no clue, we just dont. You watch how UTD will rip their team up and build from scratch this summer.

Would this be the same United that have handed new contracts to Jones, Smalling and Young in recent months by any chance?

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Would this be the same United that have handed new contracts to Jones, Smalling and Young in recent months by any chance?

And look how they are fuming over it, but you can be sure many of their current players will be going out the door. Ole has aluded this several times this past week.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

And look how they are fuming over it, but you can be sure many of their current players will be going out the door. Ole has aluded this several times this past week.

Word is OGS wants to build the team around McTominay, that plus those extensions already look like we have 1 less team to worry about for top 4 next year. For the record i don't agree with the length of Luiz's new deal but he's like prime Maldini compared to those 3.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Thats not a good thing....far from it. We have so many average crappy players made even worse by Sarri's mythical Sarri ball. We need to offload them not giving them extended stay.........Thanks for your efforts, but its time to say goodbye, but no we will happily make you stay :rant:

To be fair, with the ban is still there, she doesn't have anything else to do though. I wouldn't be surprised if she did show up in locker room and shouting "anyone else want to sign an extension?" while ignoring to make an eye contact with Hazard.

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Word is OGS wants to build the team around McTominay, that plus those extensions already look like we have 1 less team to worry about for top 4 next year. For the record i don't agree with the length of Luiz's new deal but he's like prime Maldini compared to those 3.

Lets hope so mate.....but I just dont rate Dl any more. A very good servant for the Club yes, but his time has been done for some time. We should aspire to get Koulibaly, Deligt etc. Having DL as a starter next season will not bode well imo.

1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

To be fair, with the ban is still there, she doesn't have anything else to do though. I wouldn't be surprised if she did show up in locker room and shouting "anyone else want to sign an extension?"

But nothing is set in stone, so why not wait and see what happens. I rather give our youngsters a chance, 2 years is too much.

1 hour ago, Stats said:

WOW. Grow the fuck up. We are through to the final ffs. You would think we lost the game judging by your reaction. He was at fault for the goal, but what shows a mental strength of a player is the way they recover. He was top notch after that. He won so many aerial challenges, especially there long set pieces they kept launching into the box and also made that pivotal clearance at the end. The BT Sport pundits also recognized he was at fault for the goal but lead by example after that. I am not denying he is error prone but imo he has been key to our play this season. We have kept 15 clean sheets in the league. The third most in the league and that is quite impressive, considering some of those clean sheets were against big teams too. And yes, I think a lot of the clean sheets was pivotally because of Luiz. He had MOTM performances in many of them. 

"Grow the fuck up"? Will that help in Luiz suddenly becoming a decent defender?

Also let me tell something to the apparent "grown ups" here, we could have lost the opportunity to be in the final because of one man - David Luiz. 

No amount of winning aerial challenges was going to correct the blunder for his absolute blunder. He is a defender, the breed who can do 99 right things, but WILL and should be judged on the 1 howler because that one howler simply and totally changes the game. Just like it did yesterday and just like it has done multiple times this season and each season where this moron has been a defender. 

His perceived and apparent MOTM performances must have been in some other virtual reality because th guy just got an extension and reading by the comments on here, I don't think I am the only one pissed with it, or do we all need to do some "growing up"?