David Luiz

the wes

22 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

If we go in 4:3:3 next season, we need 3-4 players to make it happen, ie LB (Bertrand), 1-2 CMs and new RW (Bailey). Something that is absolutely possible.

If we want to stick with current formation, we need two new wingbacks because lets be honest, those we have are not good enough (Alonso is quality, but he is simply too slow and IMO that slows down whole team), we need RW and CM.

So its quite similar, but the board needs to make a decision. Personaly I would go back to 4 atb, because more coaches are suited for it and secondly, 4 atb is the way to go in CL.

Also, despite we won the league last season, we were bullied by Spurs in both games. The midfield was piss. Thats why we need to have 3 midfielders (4:3:3). We could also play 3:5.2, but that means one less winger. I dont like we would have body less in attack, so I would simply move back to 4:3:3

Thankfuly, all coaches we were linked were more of a 4ATB fans.

Yeah good full-backs are a must.

Luke Shaw would be a good pick considering our options (or lack of options due to the CL spots). Not sure if Mourinho/Utd would be kind enough to return the favor we did with Matic,

14 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Yeah good full-backs are a must.

Luke Shaw would be a good pick considering our options (or lack of options due to the CL spots). Not sure if Mourinho/Utd would be kind enough to return the favor we did with Matic,

He'll probably ask for Willian in return somehow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Giroud celebration makes much more sense about this doen't it

What Chelsea fans were tweeting about David Luiz after Huddersfield draw

https://www.givemesport.com/1310603-what-chelsea-fans-were-tweeting-about-david-luiz-after-huddersfield-draw?utm_source=self&utm_medium=widget&utm_content=syndi

David Luiz waiting on Antonio Conte’s fate to decide his own future — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/5/17/17364142/david-luiz-chelsea-antonio-conte-exit-transfer-rumour-report

Another 1 ffs when will this madness stop!

What does another one mean? I think it was obvious the relationship between Luiz and Conte was damaged during the season and he was not actually that badly hurt. He may have been in some pain, but certainly not an injury that kept him out for the remainder of the season.

I'm more surprised by Willian's comments tbf.

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Chelsea turn down €20m offer from Arsenal for player, Gunners unsure whether to up bid

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-turn-e20m-offer-arsenal-defender-gunners-unsure-whether-bid/

That's a good offer I would sell him 

4 hours ago, bluesman2610 said:

I would use David Luiz in any negotiations with napoli - not for Sarri but for another player with larger transfer fee to lower it - plus i think playing in italy would benefit David

Talk of Ancelotti wanting him at Napoli. Think this could be a ideal option, part of a deal for somebody in that team, a Jorginho or another player who we could use. 

13 hours ago, the wes said:

If he was a good player I wouldn't sell but David Luiz is done 

While I agree he’s too erratic as a defender he’s also too much of a big game player (physique and technique) to let him go to a rival. Remember his performances against us for psg? He even scored the winner.

Let him go to Italy where he will thrive but not hurt us. Our future is with andreas.

1 hour ago, Robguima said:

While I agree he’s too erratic as a defender he’s also too much of a big game player (physique and technique) to let him go to a rival. Remember his performances against us for psg? He even scored the winner.

Let him go to Italy where he will thrive but not hurt us. Our future is with andreas.

I remember some interview Conte gave when Luiz came back something like he could become the best CB in the world - or to that effect. So I dont understand how this apparent clashing happened between them? I think maybe allot of our players resentment came about from Diego's strop.

I want to see Anderas do good and become a Chelsea great but he also had some dodgy times this season too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/06/2018 at 8:41 AM, Unionjack said:

Napoli prepare Luiz bid

https://www.football-italia.net/123564/napoli-prepare-luiz-bid

Can you see ADL giving US 30moll euros for him?

Fuck no ADL probably wants sarri for Luiz