Parade

Kez

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrific to see. Full credit to the club who allowed Chelsea TV to be broadcast on freeview today. The support was overwhelming, all of the players seemed in good spirits. The "Didier Drogba we want you to stay" and the "one Di Matteo" chants made me smile as did the sight of Roman Abramovich at the front of the bus, anyone who says he has lost love for Chelsea take a look at him last night, take a look at him today, the club is eternally grateful to him. Wonderful day, very proud to be a Chelsea fan.

Just got back from Parsons Green. Was busy and noisy throughout the afternoon, but didn't get a great view of the trophy (Cahill, Hutch and Bertrand were with it in the middle, I think).

The bus slowed down a lot towards the end, so everyone started running behind it, to which it quickly sped up! Security people then started chasing us, which led to a singalong of "let's go fucking mental!" :lol:

Who the hell was the one singing "kampeone, kampeone ole ole"? :lol: It was also nice to see Roman mumbling along 'We Are the Champions', I was really hoping that he'd say a few words.. I have no clue what his voice sounds like.

Who the hell was the one singing "kampeone, kampeone ole ole"? :lol: It was also nice to see Roman mumbling along 'We Are the Champions', I was really hoping that he'd say a few words.. I have no clue what his voice sounds like.

John was signing "Champione", but Torres' voice :lol:

Watching that video, it finally sunk in......we've finally won the Champions League :cry: I'm crying right now!

John was signing "Champione", but Torres' voice

John was singing campeone, somebody was singing kampeone.. Torres?

Wow, there are cuts from interviews about Chelsea it appears. At the end he said "You can dream I want to buy Real Madrid, but it's a thing that isn't for sale".. I would be very interested to see the full interview.

Wow, there are cuts from interviews about Chelsea it appears. At the end he said "You can dream I want to buy Real Madrid, but it's a thing that isn't for sale".. I would be very interested to see the full interview.

I was about to post the exact same thing. Need to find if this KTB/HTB have any online archives or had any programs on Abramovich/Chelsea.