Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle

Kieran.

71 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Being in different waters means I have completely different job, not closely connected football. Its not excuse or sth...

Anyone here could be coach or sth, always being so smart ;)

Well then if that's the case with different waters, then that means i made a great metaphor.

DON'T STOP BELIEVING!.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then if that's the case with different waters, then that means i made a great metaphor.

DON'T STOP BELIEVING!.

Yes you did.

I always look in future as much optimistic as I can, anything can happen, I mean we are in CL finals, who would have thought that in january, huh?

I've got three things after this match:

1. RDM has given up PL.

2. Bertrand has a very bright future. He is good enough to replace Ashley.

3. We should buy Demba Ba for sub: cheap and quality.

I've got three things after this match:

1. RDM has given up PL.

2. Bertrand has a very bright future. He is good enough to replace Ashley.

3. We should buy Demba Ba for sub: cheap and quality.

Ba wants to play... why do u think he will come to become a substitution?

Strange. When we got a decent point at the Emirates recently with a weaken squad, nobody really complained like they are now.

Thats because we had the Champions league game mid week. Id rather finish 4th than win the FA cup. Like I said before we wont be able to attract decent talent with the FA cup.

So many fickle Chelsea fans right now. One bad result and we're relegation fodder, smh. Seriously disappointed by some of the members on here.

Nuts aint it !!! i think we played ok, got done by two worldy goals that nobody could of saved, one of the line at 1-0 if that would have gone in game may of ended different, think is we know what we need to do, win in Munich thats pretty much what what or season is resting on !!! Up the Chels... CAREFREE...... Ps im going to Munich !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thats because we had the Champions league game mid week. Id rather finish 4th than win the FA cup. Like I said before we wont be able to attract decent talent with the FA cup.

RDM's not to be blamed for our failure of not getting 4th spot via the league. Damage has already been done earlier under AVB. Even IF we do not get into the Champions League next season, it's not the end of the world in terms of who we can attract. We just need to play it smart in the transfer window and convince whoever we're gonna buy that we'll be challenging at the very top again & will be getting back into the CL and not fall away like Liverpool are right now.

RDM's not to be blamed for our failure of not getting 4th spot via the league. Damage has already been done earlier under AVB. Even IF we do not get into the Champions League next season, it's not the end of the world in terms of who we can attract. We just need to play it smart in the transfer window and convince whoever we're gonna buy that we'll be challenging at the very top again & will be getting back into the CL and not fall away like Liverpool are right now.

No he isnt to blame. No one can undermine what he has done for us. Doesnt change the fact that we lost a game we should have won. Thats all Im saying.

Is that kid Santon good?

I remember how much Mou praised him at Inter (where he was realy good for his age), but then he fall apart and now he is at Nufc.

I hear he plays bad now, but someone who watches him regulary, could tell how good he realy is in defense/attack?

Is that kid Santon good?

I remember how much Mou praised him at Inter (where he was realy good for his age), but then he fall apart and now he is at Nufc.

I hear he plays bad now, but someone who watches him regulary, could tell how good he realy is in defense/attack?

I watch Newcastle a lot because of Tiote, but i think he is pretty decent, good going forward. Defence, it's a different story, but he hasn't had any major problems but i'd like to point out he's been very lucky in some situations where attackers haven't taken advantage of him. It's probably because Newcastle are on top of the game usually.

No he isnt to blame. No one can undermine what he has done for us. Doesnt change the fact that we lost a game we should have won. Thats all Im saying.

Nobody have the divine right to say this is the game that we should have won and furthermore, even if RDM had put out our strongest team, there is still no guarantee that we will win this game.

Nobody have the divine right to say this is the game that we should have won and furthermore, even if RDM had put out our strongest team, there is still no guarantee that we will win this game.

Playing our strongest side would have meant we would have had more opportunities on goal. Malouda created nothing for us, absolutely nothing. Newcastle lost 4-0 away to Wigan, their confidence would have been low. Had we scored first the game would have been over. I believe that the match vs newcastle was one of the most important league games we have had this season.

Playing our strongest side would have meant we would have had more opportunities on goal. Malouda created nothing for us, absolutely nothing. Newcastle lost 4-0 away to Wigan, their confidence would have been low. Had we scored first the game would have been over. I believe that the match vs newcastle was one of the most important league games we have had this season.

Farcical. Newcastle may have been thumped 4-0 by Wigan but it was just a blip. They have won their previous 6 league games and kept 5 clean sheets in the process. Yes, it may not have been our strongest starting XI but really, we still should have done better. It was only recently that the fans were praising our squad in depth for getting a decent 0-0 draw at the Emirates. In addition, the Newcastle game was indeed one of the most important games of the season in the context of the race for a Top 4 finish but so were the games against Tottenham, Fulham etc which we failed to win.