Spike

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Dear lord...

I mean we tried to present an alternative to them, and they kicked our asses. They won so its their rules now, and obviously they aren't offended by this as when we pulled out they gave them all the weapons we left with no fight.

3 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I mean we tried to present an alternative to them, and they kicked our asses. They won so its their rules now, and obviously they aren't offended by this as when we pulled out they gave them all the weapons we left with no fight.

Before the Taliban takeover of 2021 I think I read about a gallop poll somewhere.
50% of the Afghanis were against the Taliban while the other 50% were pro-Taliban, but 80% wanted these laws for women !

5 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Before the Taliban takeover of 2021 I think I read about a gallop poll somewhere.
50% of the Afghanis were against the Taliban while the other 50% were pro-Taliban, but 80% wanted these laws for women !

Thats insane.

I try to follow moral relativism, but I dont think people with power should allow others to treat people like that.

On 22/08/2024 at 18:10, NikkiCFC said:

Why is Russia anti Israeli? Just because they have to take different side against west? Many Russian oligarchs are Jewish including Roman. 

The Rus destroyed the Khazar empire (Ashkenazi Jews).  The Communist (Jewish creation, Karl Marx was a grandson of a rabbi - real last name Mordechai) ((Russian)) "October" Revolution was financed by Jacob Schiff and Rothschilds (both Ashkenazi J).  Afterwards, once they (Lenin was also of Jewish/Tatar descent, Trostky [Bernstein], Zinoviev [Radomyslsky], Kamenev [Rozenfeld], Koganovich, Yagoda, etc. ) gained control of Russia, the slaughter of 50+ million Russians followed (including my great-grandfather and most of his family) as a revenge.  Please do further research. To summarize, Russians and Jews hate each other with ultimate passion.

Yakov Yurovsky (Ashkenazi Jew) executed the Romanoff Tzar family.

Putin got rid of all anti-Russian Jewish oligarchs - Gusinsky, Berezovsky, Khodorkovsky, etc.  The few Jewish oligarchs that are left, swore full allegiance to Russia - this includes Abramovich (half Russian half Jewish), Khan, etc.   They are not allowed to meddle in Russian  governance.

Edited by kolovrat
errors

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Thats insane.

I try to follow moral relativism, but I dont think people with power should allow others to treat people like that.

It is but that's what it's like.
Some Christian priests used to be like that in the old days. Well, not quite like that -a far cry- but they wanted women to wear black robes and stay at home.
The queer thing is that those brought it back all the way from the 18th century.

Edited by cosmicway

Kemi Badenoch well ahead in Tory leadership race

A YouGov survey shows the shadow housing and communities secretary leading the contest to succeed Rishi Sunak, outpacing Tom Tugendhat by eight points
d24c2b5d-baec-4a10-952c-6c969ca02a5f.jpg

Kemi Badenoch is the clear favourite among Conservative Party members to replace Rishi Sunak as leader, the first authoritative grassroots poll of the contest suggests.

The YouGov survey finds that the shadow housing and communities secretary is backed by 24 per cent of party activists — eight points ahead of her nearest rival, Tom Tugendhat.

James Cleverly, the former home secretary, is third with 14 per cent, and Robert Jenrick is fourth with 12 per cent.

Priti Patel, who is competing for votes from the right of the party, is fifth at 11 per cent, while Mel Stride, the former work and pensions secretary, gets only two per cent.

d3002156de89cd9e63381eb28798fc9a.png

YouGov, which questioned a panel of 910 Tory members, also found that Badenoch would beat all of her rivals in a head-to-head contest. She would defeat Tugendhat by 49 per cent to 31 per cent and Jenrick by 48 per cent to 33 per cent.

Under the leadership rules, the field of six candidates will be whittled down to four in time for the party’s conference at the end of September. There will then be a hustings in front of members and MPs at the conference, after which MPs will narrow the field to the final two candidates.

They will go forward to a vote of all party members and the final victor will be announced in November. So far candidates have been concentrating on getting the backing of as many MPs as possible in a bid to make it through to the final two.

The poll boosts Badenoch’s campaign as it shows that she is the clear favourite among members. However a fifth (19 per cent) of those asked by YouGov said they had yet to make up their mind.

Edited by Vesper

A black Tory !
The Indians of the Sunak tribe I knew from college. They owned the cashmere factories in nearby Whitechapel and they were millionaires, Thatcher fans.
Now to listen to Tory things from a black woman that will be a change.
Extolling the virtues of brexit as well !

During her campaign, Badenoch claimed she knew what it was like to work on minimum wage "flipping burgers" when she was 16. But there was just one small problem:

National Minimum wage introduced in 1999 by Labour - she was 16 in 1996.

Last year she was criticised for her response to a journalist’s request for asking why she had not appeared in a video promoting Covid vaccines, by tweeting the reporter’s name and questions, accusing her of inventing claims and calling her behaviour “creepy and bizarre”.

The journalist, the Independent's Nadine White, said she had to make her Twitter account private because of all the abuse she received.

Liz Truss, beaten by a lettuce, garnered twice as more votes for the leadership as Badenoch last time