Spike

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Garland was by far Biden's worst appointemnt.

A feckless cunt, who IF Trump somehow nightmarishly wins, will be judged extraordinarily harshly by the historians (provided Trump doeasnt kick off WWIII and get us all nuked).

Second worst is that git who is the Chair of The Federal Reserve, Jerome Powell, a RW Trump appointee who Biden stupidly re-nominated.

Of that those two berks, Biden did fairly good.

The POS centre right Democratic Senators Manchin and Sinema blocked some of his best nominees as well, besides their other very extensive skulduggery that rat-fucked their own party (and the US as a whole).

So, if I get this right, we once again need to rely on blissful ignorance. Well… that has worked before, so let’s hope.

on somber news, I was watching a former CIA director talk about checks and balances. 😂 

From a time when Supreme Court judges did not fly private jets paid by billionaires who happen to have a particular political view eh.

and people still don’t understand “access.”

Edited by robsblubot

Maga Morons - A Short Animated Film

A Short Animated Film by Dark Brandon

The interviews are real.

00:00 Intro
00:44 Interview 1
03:03 Interview 2
04:43 Interview 3
05:47 Interview 4
07:04 Interview 5
08:47 Interview 6
10:10 Interview 7
11:45 Interview 8
13:10 Interview 9
15:06 Interview 10
17:36 Interview 11
19:40 Interview 12
20:58 Summary

The riots are so sad to see. Nothing to do with what happened last week gone way past that. Especially as one of the parents of the victims called for calm and this to stop and yet people were wearing tee-shirts with their faces on.

If it was pissing down rain or freezing definitely be less people gathering.. unfortunately not at the moment. Just sad to see things destroyed and for what? 

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

The riots are so sad to see. Nothing to do with what happened last week gone way past that. Especially as one of the parents of the victims called for calm and this to stop and yet people were wearing tee-shirts with their faces on.

If it was pissing down rain or freezing definitely be less people gathering.. unfortunately not at the moment. Just sad to see things destroyed and for what? 

Very true. Looking at British social history there's a pattern of riots in the Summer when its nice weather

13 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Very true. Looking at British social history there's a pattern of riots in the Summer when its nice weather

Throw in the fact people are pissed off and tensions are reaching boiling point.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

6 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Through in the fact people are pissed off and tensions are reaching boiling point.

Disenfranchised White working class have a history of being gaslit by posh Oxbridge educated right wing arseholes - Enoch, Martin Webster, John Tyndall, Nick Griffin, Farage,  -while they sit back and count their money. Easier now with lying fake social media. 

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Disenfranchised White working class have a history of being gaslit by posh Oxbridge educated right wing arseholes - Enoch, Martin Webster, John Tyndall, Nick Griffin, Farage,  -while they sit back and count their money. Easier now with lying fake social media. 

If only it were that simple, I am white working class with no social media bar this forum and what's app, but I have eyes and also live in Bradford, I dont need no one lying to me.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

3 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

If only it were that simple, I am white working class with no social media bar this forum and what's app, but I have eyes and also live in Bradford, I dont need no one lying to me.

Whats your take on it then ? Some right fucking idiots looting Greggs, stealing wine, looting shoe shops, breaking into houses, over 100 cops in hospital, 

Boats will continue - rich tories will continue to make £9m a day from the contracts to run the hotels, the riots will accomplish precisely fuck all

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Whats your take on it then ? Some right fucking idiots looting Greggs, stealing wine, looting shoe shops, breaking into houses, over 100 cops in hospital, 

Boats will continue - rich tories will continue to make £9m a day from the contracts to run the hotels, the riots will accomplish precisely fuck all

Probably right but, people feel like they have no other options, what is the other option write a letter? Send an email? Protest? All worthless so what's the next thing once the sensible options have been ignored...... Riot.

5 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Probably right but, people feel like they have no other options, what is the other option write a letter? Send an email? Protest? All worthless so what's the next thing once the sensible options have been ignored...... Riot.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Not against rioting - English working class have a long history of it - (a lot of it gets erased from history). People need to wise up, rise up, and realise when they are being used by the people that benefit from dividing people -usually rich cunts that dont get their hands dirty

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Not against rioting - English working class have a long history of it - (a lot of it gets erased from history). People need to wise up, rise up, and realise when they are being used by the people that benefit from dividing people -usually rich cunts that dont get their hands dirty

We’d get sprayed down like cockroaches , these people are largely untouchable 

There is some trickery going on everywhere in these Tunberg times.

It's a post Goebbelian world.
If I had the doctor here I would say to him "come here Josef, sit down, we are going to conduct an experiment".
He would ask "what experiment ?".
Pay attention, we are going to send someone outside the chancellary and he will shout:

Hitler, he's only got one ball

he will also shout

and poor old Goebbels has no balls at all

Whaaaaaat ? Goebbels would shout. Then I must send the Gestapo to catch him and cut him into little pieces.
No you silly berk I would say, take it easy, the chief will teach you football. He is going to say these things but which site will publish them ?

Just now, Wise Old Man said:

We’d get sprayed down like cockroaches , these people are largely untouchable 

We are legion, they are few - the working class never realise their strength and potential and continue to be used and fucked over mostly

15 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We are legion, they are few - the working class never realise their strength and potential and continue to be used and fucked over mostly

They have nuclear weapons , entire militaries and probably AI killing machines. The average man these days can’t do a single pull-up . 
this “eat the rich” stuff is pure Larp,  nothing will happen 

1 minute ago, Wise Old Man said:

They have nuclear weapons , entire militaries and probably AI killing machines. The average man these days can’t do a single pull-up . 
this “eat the rich” stuff is pure Larp,  nothing will happen 

Yup a complete waste of fucking time