Spike

Inflation rates

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/historical-inflation-rates/

Obama 2nd term

70449072d2ed03c5939106036f2df6bc.png

fc4b0ebf916f1504422bc8da621a779f.png

Trump 1st term (2020 it went down due to COVID crashing the economy) It went UP versus Obama

c6511cd0c3683affa46a363e3cc6f6b2.png

2024 (It is now the same rate, at 2.9, that it was in the middle of TRUMP's 2nd year (June and July 2018)

458cdf04b8e39143eb9f0aefc980b959.png

Edited by Vesper

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

lol, Trump is now pushing that insane lie about Haitians eating people's pets and wildlife

and the moderators are calling out his bullshit

Redditor dragged into migrant pet-eating fears thanks to photo of man with a goose lashes out at JD Vance

‘The garbage they are spreading has been completely debunked, yet they continue to spread it.’

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/redditor-migrant-pet-eating-fears-goose-photo-jd-vance/

lol

he is insane

he says crime is down in every other country all over the world becuase the US took in all the global criminals

LOLOLOLOL

and, btw, crime is DOWN in the US now, at a lower rate now than the average under Trump

and a BIG one

Taylor Swift just endorsed Harris

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_wtAOKOW1z/

Like many of you, I watched the debate tonight. If you haven’t already, now is a great time to do your research on the issues at hand and the stances these candidates take on the topics that matter to you the most. As a voter, I make sure to watch and read everything I can about their proposed policies and plans for this country.

Recently I was made aware that AI of ‘me’ falsely endorsing Donald Trump’s presidential run was posted to his site. It really conjured up my fears around AI, and the dangers of spreading misinformation. It brought me to the conclusion that I need to be very transparent about my actual plans for this election as a voter. The simplest way to combat misinformation is with the truth.

I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election. I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades.

I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice. Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make. I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it’s much easier to vote early. I’ll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story.

With love and hope,

Taylor Swift
Childless Cat Lady

4fb8b67563c0e98372d65b265a3bab26.png

Taylor Swift endorses 'warrior' Kamala Harris for president

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c89w4110n89o

Taylor Swift has endorsed Kamala Harris for president just moments after the end of her presidential debate against Donald Trump.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday night, the pop star said she had done her "research".

"I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election," she said. "I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them."

Swift went on to call Harris a "steady-handed, gifted leader".

"I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos," she wrote.

Swift announced the news alongside a photo of her with a cat and signed it "Childless Cat Lady", a reference to comments made by Donald Trump's vice-presidential candidate JD Vance.

The Ohio senator has faced a backlash from a 2021 clip in which he called several prominent Democrats - including Harris - "a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives".

Swift went on to compliment Harris’s choice of vice-presidential candidate, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, who she said had been “been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades”.

The singer said she was in part motivated to share her voting decision with the public after an AI image of her falsely endorsing Trump was posted on his website.

"It really conjured up my fears around AI, and the dangers of spreading misinformation," she said. "It brought me to the conclusion that I need to be very transparent about my actual plans for this election as a voter."

Swift is one of several celebrities to endorse Harris, including singers John Legend and Olivia Rodrigo, actor George Clooney and director Spike Lee.

Former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan, TV star Amber Rose and billionaire Elon Musk has endorsed Trump.