Where to watch the finals?

As I am a mere member I have come to terms with the fact that I will not get tickets for the upcoming finals:((((

However, not too loose out on the opportunity to celebrate two great wins with fellow blue fans I wonder what the best place to watch the game in London is. The Globe just off Baker street was buzzing before the FA cup semi but I wonder if any pubs will do big screens or something special.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also went to the 2007 FA Cup final screening - great atmosphere and well worth a fiver. £15 is steep but I'd take it up were I not going.

Not sure if they'll do one for the CL, especially after the violence at Fulham Broadway in 2008.

Yeah thats whats worth going for the atmosphere really.

Yeah was wondering about the Champs League one...true what happened but guess it could happen either way without a showing at the Bridge still pubs etc.But guess bigger crowd if they did a showing..hmmmm go to it if they did

Weird it used to be on a weekday

I would normally watch the CL final at home, but I have a visitor here from Canada and it would be nice to take him to a pub around the Bridge to watch the match. Figure he'll get an experience out of it. Not sure where to go either, saw this post hoping for a recommendation.

I would normally watch the CL final at home, but I have a visitor here from Canada and it would be nice to take him to a pub around the Bridge to watch the match. Figure he'll get an experience out of it. Not sure where to go either, saw this post hoping for a recommendation.

The Imperial on the Kings Road is normally good on match days