The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

They nearly pulled it off against Milian last year just came a goal short.Dont think they will but like said strange things happen and they pulled one back.3 more to go etc...then the Arsenal fans will forget a few weeks ago they wanted Wenger out blah....

And if they do go out then attention will turn to Europa lol seeing as quite a few English teams still in it so far

Oooooo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21691929

Last year, they played against an old timers of AC. This year Bayern is the name & Le Arsens is the game.

I just found it bizare before the game going on how if they beat Madrid they'd win the whole thing...doesnt work like that!Same as if they beat us...they still have 2 games to go before they win it.Cant just discount the other teams

And in the end...look what happened

Amazing how some people regret posting and have no decency to stick with their opinion (as crazy as it may be).

Unbelievable... :doh:

Amazing how one individual can be a complete bore and truly unaware of the obvious. As blatant as it may be...

25084915.jpg

Take a bow :wank2:

exactly the media never reacted like this when Clattenburg OUTRIGHT robbed us (the ref didn't cheat Man U FFS their goal was an offside and Madrid had a goal ruled out!)

Torres vs Cleverly? He should have been sent off but he wasn't. As for the offsides goal, in situations like that where the linesman doesn't know, he has to give the benefit to the attacker which was the case, but in the end, it hurt us and cost us the game. I'm more dissapointed in how our team started the game rather than that unfortunate call. We should have started how we finished.

The HIguain Goal was clearly a foul from Ramos before the goal.

In all honesty, I am 100 percent down for technology in those offside incidents, as the linesman being not sure and giving the advantage to the attack really is a flaw in the game. Especially now since were in the 21'st century FFS.

I didn't think the Man Utd fans were particularly impressive throughout the game: Only the first 20 and last 20 minutes. I was also surprised by the Real Madrid fans. I thought they'd be louder. Just a reminder to me that, in my opinion, we have the best away support in the Champions League (even though we're out of it... for now.) with Arsenal fans close behind us.

I didn't think the Man Utd fans were particularly impressive throughout the game: Only the first 20 and last 20 minutes. I was also surprised by the Real Madrid fans. I thought they'd be louder. Just a reminder to me that, in my opinion, we have the best away support in the Champions League (even though we're out of it... for now.) with Arsenal fans close behind us.

for Manure fans they were spetacular, but I agree with your point! :)

What's with the special one lulz ? IS HE LOOKING FOR THE MAN U JOB ? we never deserved to win ? Is he even serious ? I know Fergie outplayed Mourinho with his tactics but they were only a goal short before that red card which I believe should had been a yellow , well independent of that , If it wasn't a sending off . Real could had still pulled it off . What's with the all "WHAT IFS " ?

Anyway , Madrid won and well their are going to win their 10TH European title :wub: :wub: