Funny Picture and Video Thread

Steve

This frankly has to be seen to be believed Paris Hilton cooking lasagne. I don't know if she's genuinely taking the piss or is really this vacuous !. She says things like spoons are brutal, can hardly grate cheese, wears fingerless gloves while preparing food and has long hair that's a fire hazard and could easily get and I use the word loosely into the food. The finished meal well I reckon a tramp would turn his nose up.

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

This frankly has to be seen to be believed Paris Hilton cooking lasagne. I don't know if she's genuinely taking the piss or is really this vacuous !. She says things like spoons are brutal, can hardly grate cheese, wears fingerless gloves while preparing food and has long hair that's a fire hazard and could easily get and I use the word loosely into the food. The finished meal well I reckon a tramp would turn his nose up.

what a trainwreck!!!

she does look good for being a year away from 40 though

so much of her 'dumb blonde' act is 100% fake

she is a ruthless businesswoman

Most all of her £250m (give or take, and it goes up each year as her firms do really well) net worth is self-made, she got mostly shite (comparatively speaking) from the Hilton family fortune (it was mostly all given away) Her grandfather donated 97% of his 2 billion pound fortune to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, and the remaining 3% (about £50m) was split up between 15 to 20 heirs.

'Spoons are so brutal!' Paris Hilton's cooking show is a rare work of comic genius

In Cooking with Paris, the heiress and her dog dressed as a French maid struggle to make a lasagne. It’s either a baffling vanity project – or an instant classic

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2020/jan/20/spoons-are-so-brutal-paris-hiltons-cooking-show-is-a-rare-work-of-comic-genius

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

what a trainwreck!!!

she does look good for being a year away from 40 though

so much of her 'dumb blonde' act is 100% fake

she is a ruthless businesswoman

Most all of her £250m (give or take, and it goes up each year as her firms do really well) net worth is self-made, she got mostly shite (comparatively speaking) from the Hilton family fortune (it was mostly all given away) Her grandfather donated 97% of his 2 billion pound fortune to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, and the remaining 3% (about £50m) was split up between 15 to 20 heirs.

'Spoons are so brutal!' Paris Hilton's cooking show is a rare work of comic genius

In Cooking with Paris, the heiress and her dog dressed as a French maid struggle to make a lasagne. It’s either a baffling vanity project – or an instant classic

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2020/jan/20/spoons-are-so-brutal-paris-hiltons-cooking-show-is-a-rare-work-of-comic-genius

No doubt she looks good for her age but she's never cooked a meal in her life that's for sure.:D. It's beyond parody people say I'm a fantastic cook and she serves up what looks like dog food she may as well have put the mince in a cement mixer.

17 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

No doubt she looks good for her age but she's never cooked a meal in her life that's for sure.:D. It's beyond parody people say I'm a fantastic cook and she serves up what looks like dog food she may as well have put the mince in a cement mixer.

zero chance I would eat that mess, but I hate lasagne anyway, unless it is vegan (and not fake vegan meat vegan just good old veggies vegan)

her shit looks like

Image result for cat vomit gif

I love this sketch the BBC used to do this all the time. The worse one I saw was on UK Gold in the mid 90's they were showing Scarface and they dubbed the swearing into stuff that didn't make any sense. The best one was Tony Montana saying in his South American voice '' Go stick your head up'' and then in a posh English accent ' the toilet' :D

3 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I love this sketch the BBC used to do this all the time. The worse one I saw was on UK Gold in the mid 90's they were showing Scarface and they dubbed the swearing into stuff that didn't make any sense. The best one was Tony Montana saying in his South American voice '' Go stick your head up'' and then in a posh English accent ' the toilet' :D