New Front 3?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalou, Torres and Mata are all team players just look at the assist charts for Torres and Mata. I can't say the same about Sturridge, he is incredibly greedy but he is trying to prove that he is a striker by taking on opportunities which others wouldn't.

Well then, let's boot kalou and throw in hazard... Oh man...

... or De Bruyne (possible alternative and we don't have to pay like 35 million for him), he has 9 assists this season and he is a team player unlike Sturridge!

... or De Bruyne (possible alternative and we don't have to pay like 35 million for him), he has 9 assists this season and he is a team player unlike Sturridge!

Or!!

----------mata----------

Hazard-Torres-KDB

Eh? Sounds good to me?

Ah not bad! Perhaps even look at bringing Muniain to Chelsea? Imagine Muniain - Mata - KDB then Torres up top !

Do you think Torres will stay over the summer... I'm a big Torres fan and even I am sceptical, I want him to cause I am a Chelsea fan first and it was just a bonus to get him but even with him not being like Liverpool Torres, I still think he holds the key to getting us back on track, and if we get players who suit him ie hazard modric krasic (if I spelt that right) maybe we can get out of him what we all intended, this year is just a weird rebuilding/ going to old ways year... But glad rdm changed us to a 4-2-3-1 suits us

I just feel that if we can bring in a winger or a creative player we can have one of the best front 3 in the league...

So Mata, Torres, _______...

Do you think Torres will stay over the summer... I'm a big Torres fan and even I am sceptical, I want him to cause I am a Chelsea fan first and it was just a bonus to get him but even with him not being like Liverpool Torres, I still think he holds the key to getting us back on track, and if we get players who suit him ie hazard modric krasic (if I spelt that right) maybe we can get out of him what we all intended, this year is just a weird rebuilding/ going to old ways year... But glad rdm changed us to a 4-2-3-1 suits us

I just feel that if we can bring in a winger or a creative player we can have one of the best front 3 in the league...

So Mata, Torres, _______...

I think Torres will stay but this talk that we are close to signing Negredo could change that. I'm sure he probably will stay and Negredo will just replace Didier as he is likely to leave. If Torres stays, will it harm other players development though like Lukaku perhaps even Sturridge's if he is ever switched to a striker or will he find his form again and perhaps help them? Who knows but I'm sure the right thing will be done.

Is mata Torres and kalou our new three that we thought Danny Torres and Mata would of been???

Not trying to troll, just the last few games those three have been brilliant working together

Didn't see the last game, but Kalou was fucking awful benfica at home, he was decent away even without the goal.

No way we can do with this 'forward in a winger' position.

Sturridge is a weird one. Honestly sometimes I like the fact he goes down the right flank and cuts in and shoots with his left. The problem is that out of 10 times, probably only 3-4 times is on target.

Sturridge is useless at left wing.

I will like to see a winger, someone like Damien Duff or Robben style on our right and left wing... those in swing crosses to the far post are good for people to head it in.

8 out of 10 times when Sturridge gets the ball anywhere near the box, he will shoot, only 2 out of 10 times will it be on target. The remaining times he will pass and out of that 8 times out of 10 it will be a shit pass. Basically anytime Sturridge gets the ball don't expect much, if Anything.