Old Firm

Justin_3d

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Britain league would kill the Scottish, Welsh and N.Irish teams even more really because of how dominant the English teams are. Also it will re spark the whole independent country debate.

Because of the Evil English Imperialists that control the world through mass media propaganda and a Great Britain league would be just another way to convey Evil English Imperialist dogma into the brains of our youth. Blah, blah, blah fuck Australian and Canada too, they are in England, right?

Everyone is so sensitive about everything.

Because the Celtic fans would shit themselves and reply: "BUT WE ARE IRISH". Even though Great Britain does not equate to United Kingdom, Celtic fans are an irrational bunch and it would mean the same thing to them.

In the real world

Great Britain = Landmass

United Kingdom = Every country in the Commonwealth (Australia, Canada, England, Wales, etc)

In the Celtic world:

Great Britain = Evil English Imperialists repressing humanity

United Kingdom = Evil English Imperialists repressing humanity

A Celtic fan once called me an Ignorant Evil English Imperialist because I told him I'm an Australian with English heritage...

This man talks sense.

I was born 30 miles from the Scotland Border with a Scottish grandfather . Im also a Catholic so I do understand a little of the Old Firm friction.

Believe me there is nothing in England even remotely like it.

There may be some in other parts of Europe BUT it is not something to be desired. Id rather just laff at the gooners

I was born 30 miles from the Scotland Border with a Scottish grandfather . Im also a Catholic so I do understand a little of the Old Firm friction.

Believe me there is nothing in England even remotely like it.

There may be some in other parts of Europe BUT it is not something to be desired. Id rather just laff at the gooners

Aye - 2 of my friends are Scottish, like brothers to each other and they ended up smashing up a bar and glassing each other (really bad injuries) - both were arrested and hospitalized all over an argument about Braveheart, Rangers + Celtic (one supported Rangers, the other Celtic)...

It was a nightmare scenario - such deep rooted hatred passed from generation to generation - with the story getting more and more twisted through the ages - I cant ever imagine in my lifetime seeing it change...

To put it into context, remember Millwall vs West Ham in the 80's/90's - it's about 10,000 x worse...

Personally, have a soft-spot for Millwall, as the old man is a supporter - and once saw footage of him on a MOTD re-run about hooliganism and him and his mates were there throwing chairs!!!

I also went to a Millwall game and saw a Film Crew - watched Football Factory, and fuck me - we were in the movie!!! Walking along to the ground...! :D

Aye - 2 of my friends are Scottish, like brothers to each other and they ended up smashing up a bar and glassing each other (really bad injuries) - both were arrested and hospitalized all over an argument about Braveheart, Rangers + Celtic (one supported Rangers, the other Celtic)...

It was a nightmare scenario - such deep rooted hatred passed from generation to generation - with the story getting more and more twisted through the ages - I cant ever imagine in my lifetime seeing it change...

To put it into context, remember Millwall vs West Ham in the 80's/90's - it's about 10,000 x worse...

Personally, have a soft-spot for Millwall, as the old man is a supporter - and once saw footage of him on a MOTD re-run about hooliganism and him and his mates were there throwing chairs!!!

I also went to a Millwall game and saw a Film Crew - watched Football Factory, and fuck me - we were in the movie!!! Walking along to the ground...! :D

harry the dog was the Millwall legend .... Attacked the Bristol Rovers fans on his own at their place

harry the dog was the Millwall legend .... Attacked the Bristol Rovers fans on his own at their place

It is madness - we went to watch City v Millwall a few years back as well - it all kicked off, everything going on, cars getting smashed up, horses nearly trampled us, ended up lost in the back streets of Manchesta with my old man and some other Millwall boys...If I take him now, tend to get a corporate thing - he likes that better :D

It is madness - we went to watch City v Millwall a few years back as well - it all kicked off, everything going on, cars getting smashed up, horses nearly trampled us, ended up lost in the back streets of Manchesta with my old man and some other Millwall boys...If I take him now, tend to get a corporate thing - he likes that better :D

check out my sig :ph34r: