Old Firm

Justin_3d

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't happen because if it does, it will just kill Scottish football and tbh in recent years the 2 old firm teams haven't been as good as they were in the late 90's mid 00's so there's no point now.

I do believe though that the Carling Cup should be scrapped for a British cup involving all teams from the prem, Scottish prem and maybe the welsh n Irish too. Why not?

Both teams are Championship quality.

Really and how do you come up with that assessment?

I think they can easily do better then Wolves, Wigan, Blackburn and such.

The real problem as some people mention is that it will kill the Scottish game....but then again the Scottish game is already dead, because apart from these two I don't think there is life!

Celtic and Ranger are big clubs with lots of tradition, something some EPL clubs will get scared of. But they need to grow, and they can't do it in such a mediocre league.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, how many of you support Rangers or Celtic? I'm a Celtic fan myself. I know many Chelsea fans prefer Rangers because of that historical connection, but I just want to know how far away I am from the norm.

pretty much every UK fan ive ever met / those who go to games prefer Rangers. No brit in their right mind can like Celtic after what the IRA did in England.