Napoli 3-1 Chelsea

Steve

Man of the Match (obvious tongue-in-cheek expression...)  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who was, in your view, the best Chelsea player against Napoli??

• Petr Cech
    • Juan Mata
    • Gary Cahill
    • Branislav Ivanovic
    • David Luiz
    • Raul Meireles
    • Didier Drogba
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • Ramires
    • Jose Bosingwa
    • Florent Malouda
    • SUB - Frank Lampard
    • SUB - Ashley Cole
    • SUB - Michael Essien

Juventus are unbeaten i've heard also, it's a shame but that's what Chelsea is, a money club itself, we were a good team before we got the money, but never title challengers. It's starting to get even crazier with PSG and Anzhi opening up in europe too.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote...I don't find nothing of special in his role...when u have Messi, Fabregas, Villa, and bla bla bla is more difficult to lose then to win!

True, but his decision making in the past has been brilliant, and he's been wise and not been stupid playing all these players and not bothering with youth, as you get with some managers when they just want glory glory glory, Pep still knew he had to play youth to replace roles of players when they get old, i think he has done well there and just as good as any good manager would of done, could even be better, except for the losses they've had this season :D

Juventus are unbeaten i've heard also, it's a shame but that's what Chelsea is, a money club itself, we were a good team before we got the money, but never title challengers. It's starting to get even crazier with PSG and Anzhi opening up in europe too.

Juventus are unbeaten because every referee is helping them to win....they are the same lousy thief of Moggi's era! we hate them for this reason! and their coach (that is a good young coach) had the nerve to say that thay are still paying that Moggi's mistakes.....bleahhhh! <_<

Juventus are unbeaten because every referee is helping them to win....they are the same lousy thief of Moggi's era! we hate them for this reason! and their coach (that is a good young coach) had the nerve to say that thay are still paying that Moggi's mistakes.....bleahhhh! <_<

We've always said the same thing about Manchester United, the referee's always give them 5-6 minutes added time if they're losing :P

Well he hasn't been found out by Mourinho, that makes no sense Mourinho can't make him lose, unless he's been playing against him, and that's not the case is it, Pep has beaten him like 3 times already this season hasn't he in like 4 games, and the other game Madrid were lucky to get a 2-2 draw. And besides that transfer he has gone on to make some good decisions during his career at Barcelona, i think he's a good manager, his belief in the game is to have belief, Barcelona have no fear and no fear in passing, if the keeper wants to make a short pass with 3 oppenents near him he will, i think it's brilliant his way of playing and it sets barca up good, because they are that good if they have belief they can do anything.

We've always said the same thing about Manchester United, the referee's always give them 5-6 minutes added time if they're losing :P

In Italy this situation is unsupportable! For example Italian Lega give to Ibrahimovic 3 stop turns to make him skip Juventus match....bleahhhh!