Chelsea Offense Problem

I honestly believe that AVB should have stuck by that high defensive line, and now that we have Cahill and Luiz, i honestly believe we can succeed. However it should be dont vs the lower teams not against the cream of the crop cuz our midfield is not of that quality to win possession back quick enough like that system calls for. But just offense in itself it all been about finishing!! Torres well i don't know whats goin on, and lukaku is just looked at as a liability which stuns me being how AVB was able to trust romeu instead of mikel. (and i know he got injured and all but you get my drift.) put malouda on the wing and let him do whatever he feels like doing instead of putting him in the midfield, you serious?! and then let mata run the show please. :rant:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our main creative threat is on the left wing because we have no one decent to replace him out there ...simples

I'd put Malouda out there, even though he can be frustrating it's better than anything else ATM. Mata will have the ability to roam and pick and run attacks like we all we say he will once wee buy that world class LW. But right now we have to work with what we got.

I'd put Malouda out there, even though he can be frustrating it's better than anything else ATM. Mata will have the ability to roam and pick and run attacks like we all we say he will once wee buy that world class LW. But right now we have to work with what we got.

Heres an idea,

Change the formation

Heres an idea,

Change the formation

That's what everyone been satin but do you think avb is gion to change? He hasnt strayed from that since day 1 so what makes you think he would now. Soooo if talkin about the 433 what I suggested I think would help alot. I dont disagree with you, but this is just what were dealt with.

Why would we change the formation, it is not the formation it is the players.

AVB has shown at Porto that when he has the players he wants playing how he wants.

His formation and high line are extremely effective

With the players we have at the moment, we cannot produce a succesful 4 3 3 until changes, till then i think the 4 2 3 1 would get the best out of the players and the squad

With the players we have at the moment, we cannot produce a succesful 4 3 3 until changes, till then i think the 4 2 3 1 would get the best out of the players and the squad

"We don't play to suit anybody's game, there must be an understanding of a new way of playing in Chelsea, a dominant way of playing." - AVB

'Anybodys game' = i.e individual players..

AVB is stubborn, unfortunately he isn't budging to accommodate the 'strengths' (I use that word loosely) of the current squad, right or wrong.