BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Christ's sake, how many times will we have to go through this...?! Hazard earns 540 000 fucking EUROS per month, which does 135k euros per week = £116k at the current exchange rate. All French-spe

I stayed away from this topic as long as I could — and hopped to do so for the upcoming months — but I am too bothered by what's going on in this topic. And, Choulo, if I'm quoting you on this, it's n

The only way KDB is gonna get back in the Chelsea lineup is by actually playing well, something he hasn't done since this summer.

Posted Images

Has Kev played for Genk since we signed him and if so hows he doing?

He didn't had a game since his signing yet. Tomorrow at 14pm (Brussels time) Genk is playing at RSC Anderlecht (the leader in the championship so far).

It should be a great game! I will post a little review on how Kevin did after the game. That is of course IF Hamilton is not faster than me to post it :D

• Like 4

He didn't had a game since his signing yet. Tomorrow at 14pm (Brussels time) Genk is playing at RSC Anderlecht (the leader in the championship so far).

It should be a great game! I will post a little review on how Kevin did after the game. That is of course IF Hamilton is not faster than me to post it :D

Cheers mate

I just hope it isn't Bosingwa or Kalou, because they'd probably commit suicide.

Kalou is a member of this forum, he goes by the name of. Henrique ooooooooooooo.

• Like 2

Now is the perfect time for Hamilton to update De Bruynes performances, we need to know how he's doing from a supporters perspective who tells the truth now that De Bruyne is one of us.

Probably not mate, i even't can see the game, family newyears (?) drink at father's in law :rant:

I still got about 6,5 hours to talk me out of it... :D

End of first half:

First of all we have to be very happy that De Bruyne is still able to run on the pitch! In the 8th minute or so a horrible tackle on his right ankle (could easily been broken)!!

Luckily Kevin is still running without problems!

Concerning the game:

Anderlecht have been the better team leading 2-1. It is a very open game however (score could easily have been 4-2 for example).

This unfortunately means that Genk's main task in this game is defending => not a lot of De Debruyne in the action.

He did however well on counters... giving quite a number of great through passes. Unfortunately no assists so far!

To sum up: KDB is not really involved in most of the game + we are happy he is still running!