Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

He indeed is a right footed left winger.

I have a double feeling should this rumour be true.

I really would love to see him at Chelsea, but i don't want to see him loaned out to Anderlecht. You must know i'm from Belgium and support KRC Genk and Chelsea. So a loan to our rivals would be a bad deal for us, certainly for that price. I can hardly believe that he will move for only €3.5M, the board declared not long ago they were looking at a price of €7M a €8M..

Should that price be right, it maybe could mean that he will be loaned out back to us.. Or do you think it would be possible that Genk would get an clausule that he wil NOT be loaned out to a Belgian club, it should get Chelsea in a position to lower the price.. Just my toughts on top of my head :)

Kevin is a big talent and is our biggest prospect for some years. As youth player he played more attacking, scoring lots of goals. Now in first team he plays on the wings, taking the advantage of his speed and his great crossing. His strength could be better though..

So, i hope you guys get to know the guy a little better now :)

Not bad for a first post on here i guess :)

Do you think he will join Chelsea?

What about Lukaku, seeing as you're from Belgium?

I really would love to see him at Chelsea, but i don't want to see him loaned out to Anderlecht. You must know i'm from Belgium and support KRC Genk and Chelsea. So a loan to our rivals would be a bad deal for us, certainly for that price. I can hardly believe that he will move for only €3.5M, the board declared not long ago they were looking at a price of €7M a €8M..

Should that price be right, it maybe could mean that he will be loaned out back to us.. Or do you think it would be possible that Genk would get an clausule that he wil NOT be loaned out to a Belgian club, it should get Chelsea in a position to lower the price.. Just my toughts on top of my head :)

Kevin is a big talent and is our biggest prospect for some years. As youth player he played more attacking, scoring lots of goals. Now in first team he plays on the wings, taking the advantage of his speed and his great crossing. His strength could be better though..

Here are some fine goals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cblh3xx0FuM&feature=related

And a typical dribble that he uses sometimes

Hammy! :D!

It's hard to say, we'll have to wait and see i guess.. I guess he's thinking about a move away from Belgium, so could be possible though..

Lukaku only wants to go to a top three team in England he declared last week. So probbably he will come to London, if the price is right for Anderlecht (€20M). Maybe you could have some doubts if City is still interested, Kompany and Boyata are good friends of Lukaku.

It will be some exciting days for sure.. :)

Hey Zan, mate :D

It's hard to say, we'll have to wait and see i guess.. I guess he's thinking about a move away from Belgium, so could be possible though..

Lukaku only wants to go to a top three team in England he declared last week. So probbably he will come to London, if the price is right for Anderlecht (€20M). Maybe you could have some doubts if City is still interested, Kompany and Boyata are good friends of Lukaku.

It will be some exciting days for sure.. :)

Hey Zan, mate :D

What kind of impression do you think Lukaku would make on the Premier League?

I think he could do well, he's still young but allready so strong. Off course Premier League are a lot of steps higher then Belgian league but he is aware of that. He said to have no problem with sitting on the bench, he just wants to prove himself when the team needs him.

Hi Hamilton, I have been reading somewhere today that Genk are selling De Bruyne to Chelsea, but with a clause that, he will not be loaned to any Belgian club. Hence, Chelsea are looking to loan him to a SUBTOP EUROPEEN club for one year or something with the mention of Vitesse. Now this worries me, cuz that club is just shyt. whatever they did to Delac, God knows. I personally don't like this loan thing. the sooner they get the kid in our team, the better.

Hi Hamilton, I have been reading somewhere today that Genk are selling De Bruyne to Chelsea, but with a clause that, he will not be loaned to any Belgian club. Hence, Chelsea are looking to loan him to a SUBTOP EUROPEEN club for one year or something with the mention of Vitesse. Now this worries me, cuz that club is just shyt. whatever they did to Delac, God knows. I personally don't like this loan thing. the sooner they get the kid in our team, the better.

He should defo not be loaned imo, we could do with a player like him right now.

I'm sick of all these loan deals ...Very rarely do they seem to work out

Totally agree! Very rarely do they come back to us as well. Just ask the likes of Borini, Stoch and Mancienne who never got a sniff of a start for Chelsea

I wouldn't want De Bruyne going down the same route!

Totally agree! Very rarely do they come back to us as well. Just ask the likes of Borini, Stoch and Mancienne who never got a sniff of a start for Chelsea

I wouldn't want De Bruyne going down the same route!

to that list add Sinclair ,,Cork ..possibly Bertrand , Kakuta and Sturridge.