Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

unreliable, anyone can put stuff but i read it aswel and it might be something or nothing we'll have to see

and now it says "Then stripped naked and placed in the Big Brother house before completing a 10000000000000000000 million pound move to Hull City."

haha

On saturday the 4th of june 2011 it was confirmed De Bruyne had signed a 5 year contract with Chelsea. The fee is believed to be 8 million Euros

Lol wikipedia is probably the most unreliable site of them all, anyway hope we can get the deal done soon.

He indeed is a right footed left winger.

I have a double feeling should this rumour be true.

I really would love to see him at Chelsea, but i don't want to see him loaned out to Anderlecht. You must know i'm from Belgium and support KRC Genk and Chelsea. So a loan to our rivals would be a bad deal for us, certainly for that price. I can hardly believe that he will move for only €3.5M, the board declared not long ago they were looking at a price of €7M a €8M..

Should that price be right, it maybe could mean that he will be loaned out back to us.. Or do you think it would be possible that Genk would get an clausule that he wil NOT be loaned out to a Belgian club, it should get Chelsea in a position to lower the price.. Just my toughts on top of my head :)

Kevin is a big talent and is our biggest prospect for some years. As youth player he played more attacking, scoring lots of goals. Now in first team he plays on the wings, taking the advantage of his speed and his great crossing. His strength could be better though..

Here are some fine goals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cblh3xx0FuM&feature=related

And a typical dribble that he uses sometimes

So, i hope you guys get to know the guy a little better now :)

Not bad for a first post on here i guess :)