The Tennis thread

termninja

He should just stick to Clay! :P

Irrespective of him winning, he will go down as one of the greatest player to have played this game. But yeah, a win would be nice!

Doesn't look like it TBH! He hasn't looked his self throughout the match. He was playing serve and volley! Seriously, Nadal and serve and volley?

He's Federer. He was born a legend.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need an Englishman to win it. Fuck this 'brit' shit. Although it would be kinda nice if Murray won it, Wimbledon is in London, England. Murray is Scottish. It is NOT his home event! I want Novak to win it.

Oh yeah and congrats to Leyton Hewitt on his win. I know i shouldn't like Aussie sportsmen but he's one guy i've always had a soft spot for. To knock out 11th seed Wawrinka is a great victory. I thought he was past it.

Most of the Nadal fans will now become Djokovic/Murray fans for the time being! :D

if the title race was between spurs, arsenal and manu who would a chelsea fan support... for me the answer is clear as crystal. i would die before supporting the other londoners.

if the title race was between spurs, arsenal and manu who would a chelsea fan support... for me the answer is clear as crystal. i would die before supporting the other londoners.

Ha! That is one shit analogy, mate!

Ha! That is one shit analogy, mate!

accepted but it does explain why rafa fans would act that way.

rafa has AT MAX 2-3 more years which is 8-12 slams. lets say he wins 3 more garros which would take him to 15 slams. this leaves him with an outside chance of overtaking or equaling federer (very minimum possibility) but we can hope that rafa ends his career on a high or has a very good one year or djoko has one very bad year. on the other hand if roger wins this or any other slam then their is absolutely no hope.

i would love for the scenrio to be different, one in which i can support fed when he is playing djoko for the title so that he can wipe that smug smile off djoko's face but unfortunately things dont pan out the way you want.

I just made your words mine ;)

thank god there is some1 else in the world who STILL supports rafa. since yesterday i have seen hardcore rafa "fans" getting turned quicker than people turned zombies in world war z.

plus to be honest dint expect much from him here. obviously dint expect him to go out in the 1st round itself but well,,, shit happens. anyways, now just waiting for the fightback in the hard-court season... :)