Sunday's FA Cup draw!

BlueLion.

Crawley at home please. Want to avoid Liverpool, recent result havn't been anything to write home about and couldn't stand losing 2 them three times in a row.

Also if we win our 5th round tie it will mean that the City away match will be moved.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't know how much I want us to avoid Crawley with them being my local team. The amount of stick I could get if anything dodgy happens. What makes it even worse is Crawley have Sergio Torres and you know the chants are already being planned. Matt Tubbs is in his ever-goalscoring form too. In all honesty I want Crawley to go to Liverpool or another big team, I can forsee an upset and a moment like last year would be fantastic. Man City would have been hilarious, big spenders v big spenders. But Liverpool, and their shite record against small teams, gives me hope. What a story that could be :D

Really looking forward to the draw actually, can really see us getting Arsenal and not sure if i really want that or not. I don't think Crawley will get Man City though because Man City aint even in it any more lol.

Brighton away would be sweet.