Wilfried Zaha

Wilson

Seen him play twice and has been impressive. He was outstanding for Palace last night. He is a burst of energy. He has pace, skills, great movement and control and can pass a nice ball in, not sure about his shooting though, however bear in mind he is 19 years old.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont think this place is meant for just opinions on players! Its a place for transfer 'speculation'.

People just go crazy in the transfer windows! One good game and any youngster is of CFC caliber! Unbelievable desperation, IMO.

People just go crazy in the transfer windows! One good game and any youngster is of CFC caliber! Unbelievable desperation, IMO.

Two good games :D not that it makes a lot of difference.

I wikid him and this caught my eye. It says he plays striker, yet he has 66 league apps and only 3 goals for Palace... eerrm? :blink:

Funnily enough the commentators were talking about Zaha and if he (among other young players) should make the move to the big clubs sooner rather than later. Frankly he'd set his career back another 5 years if he moved to us. Looks like a very talented lad though.

You guys rate him?

To me he seems all pace no finish. Another Walcott if you will. He seems very egotistical & selfish, he's also quite ill-disciplined. He's young, which works in his favour too, but I think he's a Newcastle-type player not a Chelsea one.

You guys rate him?

To me he seems all pace no finish. Another Walcott if you will. He seems very egotistical & selfish, he's also quite ill-disciplined. He's young, which works in his favour too, but I think he's a Newcastle-type player not a Chelsea one.

I Agree.

• 9 months later...

Rumors have been linking Arsenal to him in January and I've thought why don't we go for him. Great wee player, pacey, direct, has good trickery and end product. Would mean we could take him and Moses on a flank each and destroy teams sitting really compact blocking us through the middle. He is also a great finisher for a wide player. Would give us another option if we lose Studge because he can play upfront too.

Rumors have been linking Arsenal to him in January and I've thought why don't we go for him. Great wee player, pacey, direct, has good trickery and end product. Would mean we could take him and Moses on a flank each and destroy teams sitting really compact blocking us through the middle. He is also a great finisher for a wide player. Would give us another option if we lose Studge because he can play upfront too.

Is he an improvement on Sturridge? Moses? Marin? No, no and no.

Is he an improvement on Sturridge? Moses? Marin? No, no and no.

I'd say hes probably better than Sturridge tbh or he will be in at least 1 or 2 seasons. Sturridge also doesn't have a footballing brain, this kid does!

I'd say hes probably better than Sturridge tbh or he will be in at least 1 or 2 seasons. Sturridge also doesn't have a footballing brain, this kid does!

Zaha is nowhere near Sturridge's level. Replace Zaha with Sturridge at CP and they'd be a better team.

• 2 weeks later...

He has had some good games. I know he is still young, but 15 goals in 80 odd games is hardly anything to go to over the mental about. You can obviously tell he has great talent but then so do a lot of youngsters if his age.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You