Chelsea Vs Olympiakos

BlueLion.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics - did you know there was some Greek bloke with bizarre shoes stood next to you ? Funny about the Chelsea fans singing Panathanaikos.

I wonder if there will ever be (blue) flares like that at Stamford Bridge ? Got to admire their atmosphere.

much more confident now, the team seem as tho they are all for one and one for all. i love this team, they just never give up no matter what. The confidence of the players now must be sky high. same stage last season, porto scored the first goal after the first leg away draw, we won 2-1. we shouldnt worry about them scoring first, all we need to do is win the game and i'm pretty confident we will.

Edited by OllieCFC

Duno if confident or not lol,Grant seems to very 'we win this game lets try something next this week' Be a hell of a lot happier once see team selection etc.

Confidence defo good and with luck we can score first cause our defending is fine

And yeh Porto did score first but Jose was in charge lol so was all a bit 'pfft 1-0 down etc' but if we go out with the same tempo as we had today.

Lets go do this!!!

Actually we were lucky last year, Robbens goal was just a GK fuck up just after half time i think so that was a huge turning point. Its more psychological if you go a goal down because the players get nervous and try too hard, the fans get edgy. If we score first on weds, we'll possibly win by 3 or 4 goals. First goal is masive in these games.

We can scare them with our flags.They have flares we have flags muhahaha lol.

Us winning and Scumboes loosing big time to West Ham make it a great day tehehe

Grant keeps the team yesterday it looks bright.Long as he leaves in Joey!He proved to Grant why he should've bloody played Sunday and why he is a morron and with the form he's in be just daft to leave him out

Us, United and Liverpool are as good as through in my opinion, Liverpool will hold out to win the tie on aggregate in Milan. United will unlocky Lyon to beat them and we should obliterate Olympiakos with any luck.

Agree with the majority you said there BL. I think Utd going through is pretty much routine. Lyon getting the first goal would make things interesting, although I see Utd scoring 3 or 4.

I dont think the Inter/Liverpool game is over yet, it depends what Inter and what Liverpool show up, but I'd put my money on Liverpool.

I think we'll beat Olympiakos narrowly too.

Milan will edge it against Arsenal for me, but again the first goal is so crucial.

---

Team wise?? Same as Saturday for me: Cech; Paulo, JT, Riccy, Ash; Maka, Ballack, Frank; Joe, Kalou, Nico.

Pretty much the strongest we can go with in my opinion, although it will be a toss up between Didier and Nico, and i'd expect Belletti and perhaps SWP to come back in. I like Kalou on the left though, and with a real run of 7-10 games I think he could improve alot.

Team wise?? Same as Saturday for me: Cech; Paulo, JT, Riccy, Ash; Maka, Ballack, Frank; Joe, Kalou, Nico.

Pretty much the strongest we can go with in my opinion, although it will be a toss up between Didier and Nico, and i'd expect Belletti and perhaps SWP to come back in. I like Kalou on the left though, and with a real run of 7-10 games I think he could improve alot.

My preferred trio up front is Joey, Kalou and Drogba and on the few ocassions both Grant and Mourinho have utilised it, its worked wonders.