Chelsea Vs Olympiakos

BlueLion.

I dont think the Inter/Liverpool game is over yet, it depends what Inter and what Liverpool show up, but I'd put my money on Liverpool.

I think we'll beat Olympiakos narrowly too.

Milan will edge it against Arsenal for me, but again the first goal is so crucial.

Im almost certain that Loserpool will go through. Inter lost this weekend to Napoli and like a million of them are injured. Even though pool suck in the BPL they can pull off some crazy stuff in the Champions League.

Milan are injured too, but I think Kaka just came back now, so for that + the fact that they are playing in the San Siro I'm gonna go for a win for the Rossoneri :)

I think Chelsea will win too, but not as convincingly as 4-0. ya i think it'll be interesting to see who plays up front too. Me thinks it'll be Didi and Belletti comming back into the side with 4-3-3. I hope Grant wont try to experiment with formations again!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a tough choice but I would stick with 4-3-3 for this match and play the following...

G Cech

DR Ferreira

DC Terry

DC Carvalho

DL A Cole

MRC Lampard

MC Makelele

MLC Ballack

ARC J Cole

AC Drogba

ALC Kalou

Course Liverpool gana get through,to pee everyone off then everyone be 'ooo arent they amazing Stevie G we love you blah blah'

Well Milian have a few weeks to get back together,cant see him winning it,be amazing if they do but scum are scum and prob win the bloody thing and if they dont and finish 5th still find a way in

AC Milian screwed up their chance with not scoring an away goal but think they can still do it.

Lyon hmm Man you have an away goal but never know,Man you have a crap defence

We score first,no worries,our defence is good at the mo.They score first then eeep but think we can sneak it just.Made it harder then it needed to be but meh

Lyon have four main threats - Benzema's speed, Ben Arfa's close control, Fred's finishing and first and foremost - Juninho Pernambucano's free-kicks. If Man United prevent these factors, they have the tie won.

Edited by BlueLion

I dont see Lyon as much as you do BL, but i'm told that Ben Arfa hasnt progressed as much as many thought. Benzema and Ben Arfa have been rivals apparently for years, coming through the French youth teams together, and for the majority of that Ben Arfa was the main man, which has changed of late. The two really dont get on, and I believe there were fisty cuffs between the two in the last game?

My mate in Marseille went as far as saying Benzema is "800x the player Ben Arfa is".

I agree with you though. Lyons main threat will be from Juninho's free kicks.

Benzema is a fantastic player. he'll leave the french league within the next 2 years no doubt. I watched the First game instead of the Arse game and Benzema will be a world class player if he keeps himself fit and his feet on the ground. He has everything and i mean that.

Edited by OllieCFC

ya Barça, Yernited, and Arse are through, Sevilla and Fernabaçe are playing for it in extra time now.

Barcelona were through from the start....3 away goals :) Arsenal and Milan were pretty even for most of the game, then Cesc opened up the scoring at the end and Adebayor got another.....poor Milan :( Golly, I hate Ronaldo, he's got 30 goals this season....booo!

It's a tough choice but I would stick with 4-3-3 for this match and play the following...

G Cech

DR Ferreira

DC Terry

DC Carvalho

DL A Cole

MRC Lampard

MC Makelele

MLC Ballack

ARC J Cole

AC Drogba

ALC Kalou

Exactly the team that I'd play.

I should cocoa.

Good news is their pacey winger Galetti ? and Lua Lua are injured. Their striker Darko has said we're a completely different team than under Mourinho. Strange I thought it was the same team. Must be the Greek drugs.

Stats wise we're the best CL team so far. We will win this.

what darko meant was, he'd probably shit in his pants if we were still being managed by jos, but now atleat there's hope :P

True.

One things for sure, we have to go for the throat tonight, no fucking about.

If it's 1-0 we dont want to be sweating on them getting an equaliser and knock us out. Drogba and Anelka had better earn their dosh tonight.

Chelsea will be without keeper Petr Cech for tonight's crucial Champions League match with Olympiakos.

The Blues star sustained an injury during the final training session at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday evening.

At first it was not thought to be too serious but the Czech international will not be risked against the Greek side.

From The Sun website.