Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

7 minutes ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

I don't see why they would let him leave if his contract is until 2023, they have a very strong unit, they can fight for the title.

They just aren't good enough to do it over 34 games. Bayern gave them a head start in the last 2-3 seasons and they bottled it each time.

Not gonna lie, United fucking up and failing to get Sancho would be almost as satisfying as us securing Havertz. Them scrambling to find a backup option who won't be nearly as good would be hilarious.

But I won't laugh too hard about it until Havertz is done.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Not gonna lie, United fucking up and failing to get Sancho would be almost as satisfying as us securing Havertz. Them scrambling to find a backup option who won't be nearly as good would be hilarious.

They will probably get Grealish or Chiesa if Sancho is off.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I still think its Dortmund saying pay or GTFO

Up to United if they want to blow their budget on Sancho. 

Thankful that Chelsea had the foresight to stay out of this (I remember lot of us were excited that he is a Chelsea fan, was friends with Tammy)

On 8/7/2020 at 5:58 PM, Vesper said:

THIA-GO GO 

Thiago Alcantara wants Liverpool transfer from Bayern Munich but Klopp will be forced to sell to raise funds

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12340527/thiago-alcantara-liverpool-transfer-klopp-sell/

THIAGO ALCANTARA wants to complete his move from Bayern Munich to Liverpool - but Jurgen Klopp will be forced to sell players first to raise the money.

The Spanish midfielder, 29, is desperate to secure a move to the Premier League champions, say reports in Germany.

Thiago Alcantara wants to join Liverpool but the Reds must first sell players

And Bayern Munich boss Hansi Flick has confessed he WILL sell - but only if the Reds meet Thiago's £27million valuation.

Despite the positive update, Klopp will be forced to first raise the funds, with Naby Keita on the chopping block, according to GetFootballNewsGermany.

Keita has struggled with injuries since his 2018 move to Anfield.

But the Guinean, 25, remains one of the Reds' more exciting options and is unlikely to be sold for a player four years his senior.

Keita's style of play appears to be more fitting of Klopp's system too.

The Reds could instead offload SEVEN stars, including Divock Origi - with Aston Villa linked with the Belgian.

And Liverpool have been given a boost in their pursuit of Thiago, with Flick giving the move the green light.

Flick told Sport1: “I can understand when a player thinks about a move.

"Thiago played in Spain for Barcelona and in the Bundesliga for Bayern Munich.

Why are we not all over this deal ffs. I'm not happy with the passing from our midfielders at all. Bayern and Thiago showed us how passing is done.

On 8/9/2020 at 10:57 AM, killer1257 said:

So Jorgi will sadly stay with us

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

No one wants to sign him. Even Pirlo who was a genius in the role does not see any advantage in Jorginho and prefers little Tonali over him. All his overhype was unnecessary.

59 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

No one wants to sign him. Even Pirlo who was a genius in the role does not see any advantage in Jorginho and prefers little Tonali over him. All his overhype was unnecessary.

'little Tonali ' is almost 6 feet tall and strong and aggressive as hell, and will do nothing but fill out more in body size and strength as he enters his prime years in a few

c1f99d8a47d081d0539a575ab1f9bfcd.pngInter's priority now is Sandro Tonali: talks are in advance stage ...GdS: Bid placed as Milan battle rivals Inter and Juventus in three ...Italy legend Gianluigi Buffon takes sly dig at Chelsea ace ...Sarri But Not Sarri Thread - Page 79 - Football Banter - Talk ChelseaNo wonder he gets held off the ball" - These Chelsea fans react to ...

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

'little Tonali ' is almost 6 feet tall and strong and aggressive as hell, and will do nothing but fill out more in body size and strength as he enters his prime years in a few

c1f99d8a47d081d0539a575ab1f9bfcd.pngInter's priority now is Sandro Tonali: talks are in advance stage ...GdS: Bid placed as Milan battle rivals Inter and Juventus in three ...Italy legend Gianluigi Buffon takes sly dig at Chelsea ace ...Sarri But Not Sarri Thread - Page 79 - Football Banter - Talk ChelseaNo wonder he gets held off the ball" - These Chelsea fans react to ...

lol Jorginho has the body of a 14 y.o.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

c1f99d8a47d081d0539a575ab1f9bfcd.png

By 'little' I meant to say young :lol: