Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

18 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Levy is dug in. Now saying there might not be enough time to find a quality replacement. I love to see it.

I'd love to know what this mythical price is. I think he is a class player, no doubt, but some of the figures which were being banded around were laughable.. That said, Spurs in control, not him.

1 hour ago, DH1988 said:

I'd love to know what this mythical price is. I think he is a class player, no doubt, but some of the figures which were being banded around were laughable.. That said, Spurs in control, not him.

telegraph saying around 150M and a mars bar is what manc's will bid

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Levy is dug in. Now saying there might not be enough time to find a quality replacement. I love to see it.

If youre a serious footballer, Why would you go to that club? Every top quality player that wants to leave gets done right over by lord varys and they end up rotting on the bench and disrupting the squad!

Its the bale saga all over again, Hopefully kane is off the boil if he does get forced to stay and then jumps in jan!

If it was us, hed be gone, Any player who wants out is paid off and patted on the back.

Small club shinanigans!

Gary Neville says Manchester United should move for Tottenham striker Harry Kane during final week of transfer window

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/29326/12389014/gary-neville-says-manchester-united-should-move-for-tottenham-striker-harry-kane-during-final-week-of-transfer-window

The offer presented to Lazio for Joaquin Correa is €30m (including add-ons). Inter don't want to go further than that and plan to close the deal. If Lotito says no, Inter will go for Andrea Belotti who will cost around €20m.

Edited by Blues Forever

Mbappe has turned down PSG's latest contract offer. PSG are now looking for Richarlison in case if Mbappe leave this summer. Real Madrid want to make an offer for Mbappe, however PSG would then have to open the door. So far, no official approach from Madrid. Only one club has shown concrete interest in recent weeks for Mbappe and it is from England.

Edited by Blues Forever

Barcelona have already decided that they will activate the option to buy for Yusuf Demir at the end of the season. They have clear arguments to do so. His performance, his progression, and the future they see in the player.

Edited by Blues Forever