The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

After another epic game, Clippers manage to close the series against the Warriors after some insane clutch plays from BG, DeAndre Jordan (this guy is an absolute animal) and CP3. Crazy game, Draymond Green playing like a possessed man, Curry and Iguodala coming through with huge games too. Shame GSW aren't making it through to the next round as are as good as any team out there when they're fully fit and playing well, but that's the west for you - full of quality teams.

Really excited for the Clippers - OKC series. BG, CP3, DeAndre vs. Westbrook, Durant & Ibaka.

Best playoffs ever so far.

After another epic game, Clippers manage to close the series against the Warriors after some insane clutch plays from BG, DeAndre Jordan (this guy is an absolute animal) and CP3. Crazy game, Draymond Green playing like a possessed man, Curry and Iguodala coming through with huge games too. Shame GSW aren't making it through to the next round as are as good as any team out there when they're fully fit and playing well, but that's the west for you - full of quality teams.

Really excited for the Clippers - OKC series. BG, CP3, DeAndre vs. Westbrook, Durant & Ibaka.

Best playoffs ever so far.

Definitely best playoffs ever so far

Clippers - OKC should have been the Western Conference Final series...not the semi-finals!

Felt bad for the GSW. One; because they lost a real close game even with all their injuries. But most importantly because Mark Jackson will most likely be fired. Can't beleive the owner doesn't like him, and i felt sorry for Mark when i saw him on the sidelines in the dying seconds, because we all knew, it was the end. Maybe they shouldn't have fallen to the 6th seed, they were 4th/5th for some time, but Blazers came outa no-where and took their spot. This GSW team has a lot of potential, they just need one more Big, or more consistent defense play, or just one more threat to step up for the whole season. Barnes/Iguodala had a poor season.

Spurs to sweep in the next round? Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Felt bad for the GSW. One; because they lost a real close game even with all their injuries. But most importantly because Mark Jackson will most likely be fired. Can't beleive the owner doesn't like him, and i felt sorry for Mark when i saw him on the sidelines in the dying seconds, because we all knew, it was the end. Maybe they shouldn't have fallen to the 6th seed, they were 4th/5th for some time, but Blazers came outa no-where and took their spot. This GSW team has a lot of potential, they just need one more Big, or more consistent defense play, or just one more threat to step up for the whole season. Barnes/Iguodala had a poor season.

They need to trade Lee (can't defend for shit) and Barnes (hasn't progressed at all). Bogut was a big miss however, if they had him they would have won the series.

Clippers and Thunder series should be good. And hopefully Nets can frustrate Miami.

I would really love to see Miami getting knocked out, but it just wont happen...

Nobody in the East can beat them in a 7 game series (imo).

I would really love to see Miami getting knocked out, but it just wont happen...

Nobody in the East can beat them in a 7 game series (imo).

I think so too, but Nets have the best chance due to their experience.

Anyone else watching the Clippers blowout OKC rn? CP3 is playing like some sort of point god right now... How does he score 8 3pt shots in a row?

Unbelievable stuff.

Back in 2011, Ty Lawson had 10 3's in a row...but that was regular season

Chris Paul is just crazy