Anyone else worried?

HNKS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams know how desperate we are to sign new players, expect to see prices for players double when we show interest.

That and teams don't want to let their best players go half way through the season, which usually means that the Jan market is already inflated.

I would rather AvB sign unknown young players like Romeu then spending fuckloads for a player that is in there late 20's or 30's, who have half the ambition. AvB is a scout first, so hopefully he will rely on his talents to sign players that will benefit the side, present to the future!

I would rather AvB sign unknown young players like Romeu then spending fuckloads for a player that is in there late 20's or 30's, who have half the ambition. AvB is a scout first, so hopefully he will rely on his talents to sign players that will benefit the side, present to the future!

Maybe we can search for some talent in SouthAmerica.

I don't see the point of signing big names in January anyway. All the decent players are pretty much cup tied. Neymar, who everybody is wanking over, would bring so much disharmony to an already unstable dressing room. He has a massive attitude problem!

A club as big as Chelsea should have some of the best scouts throughout Europe who are professionals at bringing in players who are ready to perform. Not guys who have performed in the past and made a name for themselves at rival clubs.

Players like Lampard, Drogba, Essien, Robben, Ash, Cech were all bought before they had hit there peak. they were hungry and in form when we signed them. Players like Torres and Shevchenko had either already peaked or were not in form before arriving.

If you notice, Fergie never signs players that have won anything. All the players he signs come from mid-table clubs and are stand-out performers which he turns into superstars. We on the other hand, will sign any player that comes to mind, even if they don't fit the system we have in place. I use to laugh at City when they would literally sign anybody that had an awesome highlight video on youtube or pinch every player we were being linked with. Now i just think we have become the laughing stock after forking out 50 million for a bloke who looks like he is running through dry sand.

I think missing out on CL place next season is exactly what the club needs. It will give AVB and the new players a chance to start from scratch earn there spot in the Champions League, not take the spot of player that got us there last season.

can't afford to miss cl spot with ffp coming up; its 40 mil difference in revenue(that can buy u cavani) and attracting top talents usualy cl is needed.

BTW idk why no one is mentioning it but Lazar Markovic at 17 is seriously good enough to lead our line. Im thinking about going to serbia to watch him play over march break. (wanting to visit serbia anyways...)

Shouldn't these players reflect on why they are not chosen? You are not chosen because you are rubbish. Mikel, Lampard and Malouda are all culprits.

The only few consistent players are actually Sturridge, Ivanovic, Mata, Ramires, Romeu, Cole and probably to an extend Drogba.

Although I do not agree with AVB's approach to Alex and Anelka though. Theres defintely something behind the back that made him cast them out.

yea we shouldn't pay attention to whether or not they are cup tied. The prem is much more important right now. We should just take the CL as a "lets just see how far we can get" kinda mentality because no way we're good enough to win it. It just depends on how much luck we'll get

yea we shouldn't pay attention to whether or not they are cup tied. The prem is much more important right now. We should just take the CL as a "lets just see how far we can get" kinda mentality because no way we're good enough to win it. It just depends on how much luck we'll get

really ? i beg to differ . once united and city were thrown out and inter being in crap form ,, i thought we have a golden chance of winning the CL if we get the correct reinforcements in jan since barca and real are the only other gud teams left in the competition .( u dont get such oportunity every year where a recent regular finalist of CL and the richest team in the world full of stars are out of the competition :dance: ).. i would rather concede a defeat in title race as city/united will give all importance to title race since they are out of CL now and we have recently lost to many points to chase them back ..

really ? i beg to differ . once united and city were thrown out and inter being in crap form ,, i thought we have a golden chance of winning the CL if we get the correct reinforcements in jan since barca and real are the only other gud teams left in the competition .( u dont get such oportunity every year where a recent regular finalist of CL and the richest team in the world full of stars are out of the competition :dance: ).. i would rather concede a defeat in title race as city/united will give all importance to title race since they are out of CL now and we have recently lost to many points to chase them back ..

lol we're obviously out of the title race. I don't think we were ever IN the title race. Now we need to focus on getting the 4th spot sewn up. And you're mistaken if you think Real and Barca are the only good teams left.

There is nothing to be happy about if players are unhappy! ( like them or not), its can spread like a disease. In football a coach lesson is.-

Keep your first and second and third team happy!. Thats were a great coach show his psychological skills. Boas, have

you learn from your master?.

If players are showing descent in the ranks then it shows that they are trying the player power move which has been done in the past and worked, however this time I think the upper management are not giving into them, why should players as good as they are or not as the case maybe like alex anelka kalou malouda lampard or any other player be able to pressurise the manager into playing them? AVB should be the only one making the choices not the owner not the players.

If the players dont like it ship them out who ever they are, no player is bigger than the club, thats the mantra in football, and its no different for our club, the players seem like they in the past have kicked up a fuss and the manager has buckled either of his own accord or from pressure from above, that needs to stop, the manager is in charge the players fall in line, if malouda and kalou are not happy not playing, ask for a transfer, its players like them who go to the media who kick up a stink that are the cause of bad morale, they are like a cancer, ive got a feeling that anelka and alex may well of been like this and hence why AVB has done as he has done with them.

Im expecting quite abit of movement over the next two windows and expect that the players who seem to be part of an apparent clique (drogba, malouda, kalou and anelka) are cast a side and new younger hungrier players ala mata and romeu are brought in to replace them.