'Vindictive' Andé

LDN Blue

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Warnie, you sound like Graham Souness now.

André was the most sought out young manager in the world! Liverpool, Roma & Inter were all scouting him and making an approach before we got in, that says a lot about his quality. He didn't just win the Europa & Portuguese league in a dull 1-0-each game kind of way. He did with an attacking flare, a style that made Porto fans very happy to watch.. A big change from their old regime. I know this, because one of my co-workers was a huge Porto fan.. He was very angry when André left.

I cant beleive how hypocrite some of us are here. We made all sort of jokes and laughed our asses off when Man UTD and Man City were demoted to EUROPA league. Yet, when it comes to AVB, winning Europa league is a huge acheivement. Like I said it is a good acheivement but sadly doesnt command much respect.

He may be the most sought after young manager in the world but he has ALOT to prove amongst the big boys. He is no more playing against the mid table teams of Europe. He is playing against the big boys and so far his performances have been open to criticism. To say that Mou did it so why not AVB is just stupid.

RZA: I know he is a good manager. I dont take anything away from him. But he hasnt exactly set the league alight like Mou did. So my problem with him is he should SHUT IT and get on with the job instead of trying to give shit back to media.

I cant beleive how hypocrite some of us are here. We made all sort of jokes and laughed our asses off when Man UTD and Man City were demoted to EUROPA league. Yet, when it comes to AVB, winning Europa league is a huge acheivement. Like I said it is a good acheivement but sadly doesnt command much respect.

That's because Utd are one of the biggest clubs in the world and it's embarrassing for them to be playing in the Europa League. City the same because of the amount of money they spent. It's not the same for Porto.