Newcastle 0-3 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

luiz shoul've been sent off, romeu solid again...

lamps awfull penalty but krull was off his line... the assistent should have seen it...

nice goal by didi, simply when he is at his best...

nice by studge but a bit greedy... especially that one ball should've been passed instead try'n it himself...

we shouldn't fool our selfs... ok we're deservedly up 1 goal... but we have to thank petr for that... Ba skinned luiz... and this more than once... luiz is gett'n a major concerne to my head...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But Luiz is now suspended for Man City which means we will get slaughter by having Terry and Ivanovic in the middle and Bosingwa at right back

Yeah, forgot about that fact.

Worrying. Really worrying.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But Luiz is now suspended for Man City which means we will get slaughter by having Terry and Ivanovic in the middle and Bosingwa at right back

we can play romeu at CB.

David Luiz needs to watch himself from now on, he is such a quality player going forward but BA is really putting him under pressure.

Terry is letting him down too. He needs to recognise Luiz is struggling with Ba, and help him out.