Salomon Kalou abused on twitter

Tomo

I dont like Kalou at all , but i dont support the abuse on twitter =/.

And to be fair, many magazines rate rappers like Nas very high, im being objetive...they have quality, if u dont like the gender its okay, but we cannot negate they are talented in their area. Many expertise and critics said that. Anyway, this isnt the topic to discuss this lol.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a twitter user and was disgusted at some tweets aimed last Monday night at Salomon Kalou.One of the tweets i witnessed was "get out of our club you useless piece of shit"

Yes,very impressive,so much so that tweeter lost over 100 followers within the space of an hour.Who says karma isn't a bitch?

Kalou too is not exactly flavour of the month with me,especially after his ricket in Valencia 3 weeks ago-but never,never would i aim such abuse to one of my own.

Some people do need to take a step back before they tweet.

Not to get technical here, but it’s actually the opposite, Kalou fans are supporting his personality/character etc. The sympathy isn’t based on football reasons. So in actual fact, those twitter abusers are the real 'football fans', and the Kalou supporters are the opposite.

It's one thing saying kalou shouldn't play at chelsea, with which I agree, but what on earth do cursing and death threats have to do with football?

I don't care what he did in Valencia, nobody (well Wayne Rooney perhaps) deserves to be treated in that way. OK on the pitch I dont much like Kalou as a player but he does put in effort and I am sure he does his best for the team. He seems like a really nice person off the pitch and so does not deserve to be treated like that.

In 20 years time at the end of his career what will he think of the Chelsea fans? My bet is that he will think we are terrible supporters who had a hatred of him and did not love him as a player because he did not always play well for us. The odd 20 or so who are giving him this abuse are creating a dreadful image of the lot of us as fans and making us seem like bad people.

Unfortunately this is not the first time I have commented on this forum about abuse which he gets from the so-called 'fans' on twitter. The mindless idiots bring down the reputation of all of us

Anyone who agrees with the abuse on twitter that Kalou has been recieving recentley also thinks it's ok to tweet to Jack Wilshere "i hope your baby dies of cot death" and to Harry Mosely who lost his fight against brain cancer on Saturday "i wish i could sleep for as long as you have been".Harry was in a coma when that tweet was sent.

Sad.Very sad

Anyone who agrees with the abuse on twitter that Kalou has been recieving recentley also thinks it's ok to tweet to Jack Wilshere "i hope your baby dies of cot death" and to Harry Mosely who lost his fight against brain cancer on Saturday "i wish i could sleep for as long as you have been".Harry was in a coma when that tweet was sent.

Sad.Very sad

It's more sick than sad