Salomon Kalou abused on twitter

Tomo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity, what is the income threshold beyond which you stop feeling sorry for someone?

Untill they stop getting stupid money, many people have big problems, and sorry but I'd rather be on 60k a week and learn how to ignore people on twitter than be living in shite and working really hard for a future only to be lucky enough to get 60k a year not 60k a week like Kalou.

Nas is definitely a genius. It's a known fact.

Nas is probably the most gifted lyricist in music, okay u get these soulja boys with no talent or writing skills, he produces but the ones who he produces are garbage. I think most rappers are far more talented than a lot of pop and R n B singers nowadays, who have all there lyrics and music made for them.

My opinion is supported by linguistic professors.

No, it's backed by the same fucking video you keep posting. As I said the other day in the music forum, where this type of discussion is relevant, the whole point of academia is perspective. What one man says in a YouTube video is not gospel.

pretentious bullshit

its your opinion they have talent ,,and I never take your opinions as gospel

:lol: Ron, this is why you are the only back-to-back winner of our Member of the Month award, a true TalkChelsea legend.

Not to get technical here, but it’s actually the opposite, Kalou fans are supporting his personality/character etc. The sympathy isn’t based on football reasons. So in actual fact, those twitter abusers are the real 'football fans', and the Kalou supporters are the opposite.

Oh do shut up, you repetitive buffoon. I notice how you stick up for £220,000-a-week Fernando Torres in the wake of criticism against him, but yet you continue your vendetta against Kalou. Regardless of whether he's a good footballer or not ,that just demonstrates your flawless hypocrisy, congratulations. I sometimes wonder why Steve gave you a Legends badge, I'm pretty certain it was to shut you up.

Rant over; back on topic:

Though I was once a Kalou supporter, I have changed my mind about his ability to be a good player at this club, it is clear he is surplus to requirements now. However he is a lovely person and this goes beyond footballing reasons, this abuse is absolutely uncalled for. I pity him, because there is nothing he can do to stop this ridiculous anti-Kalou movement that has been born out of the pure need for a scapegoat to pin the blame on for our under-achievements last season.

I think this has gone too far, money does not make you immortal and rich people have feelings too. Kalou came from poverty, he could not even afford foot wear when he was young. He has achieved a lot in his life and he is a celebrity, he also pays more tax into the system then 90% of people in this country.

I notice how you stick up for £220,000-a-week Fernando Torres in the wake of criticism against him, but yet you continue your vendetta against Kalou.

May I direct you to the following post..

You are comparing Kalou with Torres?, Torres has been playing exceedingly well as of late, and has proven his quality throughout his career. Kalou is a con-artist, who has somehow managed to stay here for 5 seasons. His development as a player has been non-existent, and on a consistent basis has been the worst player of the roman era.

:rolleyes: