Chin up!

Madmax

Agree with "MadMax" 100%. feel really positive. they took their chances and we didnt. and even a gooner mate today said we were unlucky. 2 offside goals and a pinball goal that feel straight to rooney. Having said that it would have been helpful not to concede so early, and maybe on another day Rameres shot goes in and 1/2 of their goals dont count. But we played very very well. We went for it, none of this parking the bus shit.

Thought our support yesterday was superb. Even mates watching it on the tv texted me and said he could hear us the whole game. Thought "We're gonna win the league" at the end was terrific and summed up the mood, which is really positive. And who's the wanker in the wig made me laugh. KTBFFH.

Edited by matty18

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one thinking arsanal with this? It's scary close to how their fans speak

But I agree, the performance was there, result was not

The difference is Arsenal fans did it season after season and do it regardless.

When we beat them under Hiddink then twice again under Carlo its "it don't matter because we play prettier football", they constantly say their team is set to dominate in 3 years then when they fall flat and the players dont make it they say it again.

If were still in this stage in 2 years and the same things are being said again and again then we will be sounding like Arsenal.