Chelsea turnin' latino?

termninja

Would love to get English players but the harsh truth is their not good enough and the one's that are will be far too expensive, Liverpool proved that £75m on 3 english players that are shit (2 of them have been relegated) lol.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do understand why the English would want more of there own in our team. I don't think you have much to worry about though because we have 2 player in Danny and Josh who probably will be mainstays in this side for years to come.

Yep. And that fills me with a lot of optimism..

Hopefully there's a new crop of English talent we'll have coming up in a few years though.

But Badboy, we're struggling beyond those two. Sure, we have Kane and Chalobah who I think will make the grade - but I don't think any of the other English lads will make it. Bertrand will probably be farmed off on loan again before he moves on for the best of his career.

But Badboy, we're struggling beyond those two. Sure, we have Kane and Chalobah who I think will make the grade - but I don't think any of the other English lads will make it. Bertrand will probably be farmed off on loan again before he moves on for the best of his career.

I think its more to do with Bertrand having someone else to compete with who is young and better from Holland :D . You know we cant expect to have a crop coming through like United in the 90's that was a fluke. Chelsea are competing with a host of clubs in London and as a youngster i would rather go to a club that will give me a chance. Young players have a better chance getting games for Spurs or Arsenal then with us !

I'm not sure how strong the impact of the increasing number of Spanish on our football and our club's philosophy will be but having 2 people who are able to communicate with the 2 most sought-after football markets is certainly an improvement over our former continental duo.

That's the thing I'm afraid of. Seeing the squad and whole philosophy turning from english-fighting to latino make me so sad n angry. You still can choose from many great english youngsters, ex. Rodwell. Why we didn't try to buy this guy. We bought Romeu who will probably be coming back to Barca, instead. We had problems [still having] with wingers - why we didn't try to get Ashley Young? Look at his performances in United. And look at whole Manchester United - Jones, Smalling, Ferdinand, Cleverley, Carrick, Young, Rooney, Welbeck. Their mentality and never-give up style is breathtaking just because of these players.

I think its more to do with Bertrand having someone else to compete with who is young and better from Holland :D . You know we cant expect to have a crop coming through like United in the 90's that was a fluke. Chelsea are competing with a host of clubs in London and as a youngster i would rather go to a club that will give me a chance. Young players have a better chance getting games for Spurs or Arsenal then with us !

Haha, good point. Although I disagree about Patch-Bertrand... maybe it's something to do with our nationalities? :D