Howdy Blues! Greeting from Texas!

hey everyone!! I've been a lurker on here for a looong time!! I check the forums multiple times a day and have been a chelsea fan since 2007 when i started getting back into the game. Ive always been a DFB fan but never really followed club although i knew Michael Ballack played for Chelsea. There wasn't much access to watching games here in College Station, TX. It wasn't until 2009 that I finally could get FSN and learned how to watch the games online!!! Ive been addicted since, and even though Ballack has since moved on :( I rarely have missed a match since i started watching the blues play. If im not around a tv or computer i have a phone and use game tracker. I may have a problem lol!!! I own a bunch of Chelsea memorabilia now and my dream is to travel to London or Europe to catch a match!! well just a short history!!! And I cant wait to see what happens today in the market!! Up Blues!!!!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone!! I've been a lurker on here for a looong time!! I check the forums multiple times a day and have been a chelsea fan since 2007 when i started getting back into the game. Ive always been a DFB fan but never really followed club although i knew Michael Ballack played for Chelsea. There wasn't much access to watching games here in College Station, TX. It wasn't until 2009 that I finally could get FSN and learned how to watch the games online!!! Ive been addicted since, and even though Ballack has since moved on :( I rarely have missed a match since i started watching the blues play. If im not around a tv or computer i have a phone and use game tracker. I may have a problem lol!!! I own a bunch of Chelsea memorabilia now and my dream is to travel to London or Europe to catch a match!! well just a short history!!! And I cant wait to see what happens today in the market!! Up Blues!!!!!

Welcome. Just came back from Houston last week and the weather was a kick in the pants. Previous trip to College Station it was snowing.

Off Chelsea topic, what do you think of A&M (assuming that's your team since you're in College Station) possibly leaving the Big 12 and going to the SEC?

Thanks for all the welcomes!!! Slow day so far in the window for Chelsea hopefully something happens soon really wanna see modric although I hear that's dead. Regarding A&M joining the SEC I can't wait personally... I'm from here and always wanted to see them compete week in and week out against top teams. Not saying BIG 12 doesn't have these but nowhere near the level of SEC where u play big names every week. I think A&M will suprise a lot of people this year!!! And round here atmosphere is great going to the game on Sunday. I'd love to go see Chelsea at the Bridge and compare it to a game at Kyle Field

SEC fan here (Bama) and the football (pointy kind) in the South is something else. Saw a game at Bryant-Denny stadium and it blew my mind to have that many crazy fans in one stadium and outside tailgating. Also saw UT v Bama at the BCS title game at the Rose Bowl a few years ago. That was fun and expensive. The NCAA what a racket.