• Essien
    • Mata
    • Mikel
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even need to think it has got to be Conor Clifford, im sure he will make it he is a born leader and big game player. I know its only league one but he turned Plymouth's fortunes around last season on his own, had he stayed longer they would have stayed up no doubt.

What we need to remember about Ivanovic is he is 27 himself, by the time JT retires or has his role lessened Ivanovic will be in his 30's with not that long left himself.

I didn't even need to think it has got to be Conor Clifford, im sure he will make it he is a born leader and big game player. I know its only league one but he turned Plymouth's fortunes around last season on his own, had he stayed longer they would have stayed up no doubt.

What we need to remember about Ivanovic is he is 27 himself, by the time JT retires or has his role lessened Ivanovic will be in his 30's with not that long left himself.

I'd love that, can't see him breaking into the first team though :(