Ulises Dávila on loan to Vitesse

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.skysports...7139553,00.html

how the f**k he get a work premit and rajkovic after 4 years at holland didn't get and now the new maxican boy?

can someone explain it?

abramovich don't have enough power or what?

Coates has an English father. Great signing for Liverpool, the kid is absolute quality.

Why the hell do we loan players to fucking Vittese?

A loan for a young player should either be to a English club where they get to grips with the English game or to a top foreign club were they get a feel for a winning mentality, at Vittese they are going to get neither.

Why the hell do we loan players to fucking Vittese?

A loan for a young player should either be to a English club where they get to grips with the English game or to a top foreign club were they get a feel for a winning mentality, at Vittese they are going to get neither.

That's the ideal outcome, but when a young player can't get a work permit to play in the English league, how many top foreign clubs would give a 20 year old, unproven, inexperienced player regular playing time?

Yup. Scares me though.. If Liverpool are fixing up defensively, they will be a nuisance.

They were "fixed" defensively when Rafa was there and had better players going forward but 08/09 aside never looked like winning the league.

Those of you who think he should have stayed here are missing two things:

1. He won't get a work permit to play here

2. He barely played for his Mexican club, how do you expect him to play for our first team this season. (Same situation as Piazon who hasn't played a single minute for Sao Paulo).

I've just been watching some videos of him on youtube from the recent u20 world cup and I have to say this guy is still very, very raw. I'd even go as far as to say he probably won't be a Chelsea player any time soon if at all.

I know judging players on youtube is a bit silly but these show all of his touches in the games and I have to say that isn't very impressive at all. His passing isn't that good, technically he is about average and he is very greedy and shoots when there are better options. He's going to have to do a lot of improving in the next few years. I think he will be a Vitesse player for a long, long time.

• 3 months later...