Avram Goes Back To School

Alee.

Lol nah !! There seems to have been a constant propaganda operation in place since his installment aimed at reinforcing his supposed credibility, and that the coaching skills required are ''just a mere formality''.

With that fanatastic squad and massive backroom staff, fantastic facilities, billionaire backing, Ten Cates, and the experienced Steve Clarke.... anyone could have acquired the same results with Mourinhos departure.

The difference is that you Esk, would have provided better inspiration and more astute substitutions .

Hes just a face in the middle -and Oh what a fucking face.

I think you got it slightly wrong Mr "Moderator" for what ever that means..

the ONLY one that is using constant propaganda around the various Chelsea circles is you & your similar kind,

with your cultural stereotypes, nationalistic, anti Israeli, & at the best side also understanding of terrorists & at the worst even actual pro-terrorist remarks,

(and let me remind or tell to who ever maybe didn't know that it was a poor woman of 71 that was murdered & her husband was injured very badly while they were just sitting & resting for a few minutes on a bench, among other several people that were injured severely in the terrorist attack at Dimona's shopping center a couple of days ago, & to ad to all that, unfortunately also one of those people that was injured relatively more mildly died later over night from a heart attack he suffered as a result of the attack).

your negative primitive stereotypes, anti Israeli & other similar propaganda remarks have nothing what so ever to do with Chelsea fc & just with your own private extreme ignorance, totally wrong upbringing or maybe just serious psychological problems.

& the really most ridicules whole thing about this is that you are actually called here on this site a-Moderator.. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha............

what a really sad joke, you have probably some of the most extreme twisted views Ive heard for a very long time, you & MODERATION are as close & similar to each other just as much & more as the Siberian plains to the Sahara desert dunes.

Edited by Cracker

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ONLY one that is using constant propaganda around the various Chelsea circles is you & your similar kind,

with your cultural stereotypes, nationalistic, anti Israeli, & at the best side also understanding of terrorists & at the worst even actual pro-terrorist remarks,

(and let me remind or tell to who ever maybe didn't know that it was a poor woman of 71 that was murdered & her husband was injured very badly while they were just sitting & resting for a few minutes on a bench, among other several people that were injured severely in the terrorist attack at Dimona's shopping center a couple of days ago, & to ad to all that, unfortunately also one of those people that was injured relatively more mildly died later over night from a heart attack he suffered as a result of the attack).

your negative primitive stereotypes, anti Israeli & other similar propaganda remarks have nothing what so ever to do with Chelsea fc & just with your own private extreme ignorance, totally wrong upbringing or maybe just serious psychological problems.

& the really most ridicules whole thing about this is that you are actually called here on this site a-Moderator.. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha............

what a really sad joke, you have probably some of the most extreme twisted views Ive heard for a very long time, you & MODERATION are as close & similar to each other just as much & more as the Siberian plains to the Sahara desert dunes.

Change the fucking record mate........... :rolleyes:

Dear oh dear. Does the hospital know you're using the computer again ? You really are a tedious little twat.

Did your parents call you Cracker because everytime you're pulled a really crappy fucking joke spills out ? Or is it because you're like a cheap plastic novelty ? I know, it's because youre only pulled once a year -and that's with another mental patient .

Good God, you dont even support Chelsea, just come on here as an apologist for Israeli genocide and Zionist rubbish. Yes we've been very 'Moderate' with you up to now. Please, fuck off there and give us some peace.

hmmm I haven't seen anyone use racism against Grant! People are entitled to like or dislike Grant - these people dislike Grant but it's certainly not on any race grounds! They give the reasons for disliking him in their posts. I personally like Grant mind.

I am lost completely with Crackers post. We dont not like Avram because he is isreali... It's because he's a crap manager taking the plaudits for Henk Ten Cate and Stevey Clarke.

Excuse us if that is wrong of us to complain about...

First of all I don't know you & I wasn't referring to you or to any kindev "we"(like you wrote above) so I really don't know why you had to push yourself also into this discussion especially after apparently also not reading the thread properly,

does this sound to yo like someone that just "doesn't like" Grant for pure professional reasons?!!!-"Now Israel, and Israeli clubs, were allowed to play in European competitions because none of the other Middle Eastern clubs or Countries would play them. Even Saudi Arabia thinks they're cunts."

or this?..-"Concern for Benayoun, Lol, the Israelis dont even allow the Palestinians to play football, let alone have electricity or food and water."

and afterwords you really expect someone to except & believe that when he says thing like "Same , but I exclude Grunt the Cunt."-(its from a pure professional dislike of Grants football skills?),

and don't forget that its the same guy that just said only a few threads ago..-"and CM is right Jews do have a knack of positioning themselves where all the dosh is."

Well if you all want to play it deaf dumb & stupid & want to continue & carry on fooling yourselves that everything was just said in a pure innocent professional intent about Grant, Carry on,

but I'm not nor anyone else with a bit more sense & honesty are going to play this crap idiotic game with you.

First of all I don't know you & I wasn't referring to you or to any kindev "we"(like you wrote above) so I really don't know why you had to push yourself also into this discussion especially after apparently also not reading the thread properly,

does this sound to yo like someone that just "doesn't like" Grant for pure professional reasons?!!!-"Now Israel, and Israeli clubs, were allowed to play in European competitions because none of the other Middle Eastern clubs or Countries would play them. Even Saudi Arabia thinks they're cunts."

or this?..-"Concern for Benayoun, Lol, the Israelis dont even allow the Palestinians to play football, let alone have electricity or food and water."

and afterwords you really expect someone to except & believe that when he says thing like "Same , but I exclude Grunt the Cunt."-(its from a pure professional dislike of Grants football skills?),

and don't forget that its the same guy that just said only a few threads ago..-"and CM is right Jews do have a knack of positioning themselves where all the dosh is."

Well if you all want to play it deaf dumb & stupid & want to continue & carry on fooling yourselves that everything was just said in a pure innocent professional intent about Grant, Carry on,

but I'm not nor anyone else with a bit more sense & honesty are going to play this crap idiotic game with you.

Listen Shitferbrains, if you want to debate the Israeli terrorism of Palestine, get on the So Bar Forum.

Mate....do yourself a favour and DO ONE

Dont let the door hit you on the way out

Isnt it awful manly of him to pop in have a post then run away again.

He's probably reading this as a guest.......If you are......well........thats pretty sad and sums you up.

The nurse has probably dragged him away from the Wards computer.

He hasn't posted one comment with regard to football .

I do agree in pieces with Cracker...that some of the posters of here ridicule the jews and israelis. Cut down on it. Cut down on singling out a community and mocking them....How would you feel if an outsider says "brits are cunts"...You wouldnt like it rite?...similarly....he being a jew dint like it when one of you said..Israelis are cunts and that you'l always find them around the dosh.!!!

Moral..of the story.: Discuss football. and Cut down verbal attacks on other's nationalities.

Lets have Peace over here.!!!!

Football involves other nationalities, so wether you like it or not its going to come out in converstaion.

Everyones going way OTT on the PC shit.

Next thing we wont be able to say German midfielder Michael Ballack :rolleyes:

Grant is from Israel......FACT..........I doubt for one second that any of the members on here are sitting in their Nazi uniforms with Swastikas around the room with a Hilter false face on.

Chill out. B)

Football involves other nationalities, so wether you like it or not its going to come out in converstaion.

Everyones going way OTT on the PC shit.

Next thing we wont be able to say German midfielder Michael Ballack :rolleyes:

Grant is from Israel......FACT..........I doubt for one second that any of the members on here are sitting in their Nazi uniforms with Swastikas around the room with a Hilter false face on.

Chill out. B)

Yeah Chill out.... I say discuss the nationalities..No Problem..but avoid calling them CUNTS or demeaning them. Thats all.!!!

But what if he is a cunt?

There's just no need to combine the quite possibly justified insult with his/her nationality.

"Now Israel, and Israeli clubs, were allowed to play in European competitions because none of the other Middle Eastern clubs or Countries would play them. Even Saudi Arabia thinks they're cunts."

"

This was the post I am refering to...I am not going to take names who said it.

"Now Israel, and Israeli clubs, were allowed to play in European competitions because none of the other Middle Eastern clubs or Countries would play them. Even Saudi Arabia thinks they're cunts."

"

This was the post I am refering to...I am not going to take names who said it.

I don't see why there should be an issue with this. It is true that Saudi Arabia don't particularly like Israel, and whilst I'm sure they wouldn't use the word cunt, for your average person talking about it, it really doesn't matter what word they use. This is a complete non-issue.