Arturo Vidal joins Juventus

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

I like this guy as well, but again you bring some sorry ass reliable sources....sigh

We got to act quick if we want Vidal!

Bayer Leverkusen director Wolfgang Holzhauser confirms talks with Juventus about Vidal "Yes, I can clearly say that we talk with Juventus about Vidal."

If Vidal joins, Mikel will leave! And I'm not up for that proposal... partly because Mikel is the only player in our side that boasts the strength and holding abilities that we would lack hugely if Boas decided to go down the "sexy football" route! Which is why I agree with Boas when he says "a replacement for Essien isn't necessarily needed!"

Guest justin_3d

We got to act quick if we want Vidal!

Bayer Leverkusen director Wolfgang Holzhauser confirms talks with Juventus about Vidal "Yes, I can clearly say that we talk with Juventus about Vidal."

What is his price?

Guest justin_3d

£12 million, with 30 percent of the money going to his former club Colo-Colo

Heck he would be a better buy then Scott Parker.

West Ham want 9mil for him, and with just a little more you can get a great player, that was crucial for Marcelo Bielsa team.

I would love this buy for that price. Give me that deal all days! blue%20scalf.gif

Vidal is a very versatile player, but is generally a DM. He likes to get forward though, as he netted 10 times with 11 assists in the Bundesliga last season. Good all around skills. Just turned 24 as well. I would love it if we got him.

Guest justin_3d

Vidal is a very versatile player, but is generally a DM. He likes to get forward though, as he netted 10 times with 11 assists in the Bundesliga last season. Good all around skills. Just turned 24 as well. I would love it if we got him.

:goodpost:

Since some people don't like Mikel, they will like him. Cheap, versatile, plays attractive football. What's not to like?