Everyone going English\British

Have you guys noticed how these clubs are going English or British? especially liverpool. So far, Dalgish has brought in Carrol, Henderson, Charlie Adam and have just seen their bid for Downing accepted. Manchester United have already themselves with a strong English\British squad, plus they just bought Phil Jones and Ashley Young,

All new liverpool players are average except Charlie Adam, so what are the scousers looking for? 20M for Downing, 20M for Henderson, 35M for Carrol, u gotta be kidding me.

Well, for us, we are trying for Parker.

what you people have to say?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These teams don't have the quality of English youth as we have i.e McEachran, Bertrand, PvA, Sturridge etc

PvA is not English.

and I might disagree with you on that. How many Man U players were at the under 21 championship? Smalling, Phil Jones, Cleverly, Welbeck, and if you look at their youth squad that won the youth fa cup, they have some talented lads IMO

PvA is not English.

and I might disagree with you on that. How many Man U players were at the under 21 championship? Smalling, Phil Jones, Cleverly, Welbeck, and if you look at their youth squad that won the youth fa cup, they have some talented lads IMO

Smalling and Phil Jones were bought for a combined £26m though.

Guest justin_3d

PvA is not English.

PVA is English according to the homegrown talent! B)

Chelsea does not need to buy British if we can buy cheap youngsters that will be good. Kakuta, PVA, can get into the team if AVB gives them chance, and they will count as British. blue%20scalf.gif

PvA is not English.

Smalling and Jones were the only good players, and they wont be first eleven for United. Cleverly was very ineffective and caused no trouble on the wing and Welbeck was totally useless, it was Stuart Pierce's stupidity and thought because welbeck scored a goal, a goal anyone could of scored he decided to put welbeck upfront, and he still wasn't good.

Liverpool are building a good squad. A squad though, that's not capable of challenging for the title or any trophies in my opinion. Plus Dalglish will only be there for a maximum of 2 seasons, their manager after that will have a very tough time making that squad successful.

United have, on the other hand, done well buying Smalling & Jones (regardless of their price).

Liverpool are building a good squad. A squad though, that's not capable of challenging for the title or any trophies in my opinion. Plus Dalglish will only be there for a maximum of 2 seasons, their manager after that will have a very tough time making that squad successful.

United have, on the other hand, done well buying Smalling & Jones (regardless of their price).

what makes you so sure about the Kenny only staying for a short time theory out of interest ?

I think maybe because we playng in an English league, and sometimes it is nice to actually see names of English people in the first eleven. I woiuld love to see more English players in the 11, but i doubt there will be

what makes you so sure about the Kenny only staying for a short time theory out of interest?

Been told it from well informed Liverpool fans.

Apparently he's only there to see the progression & transition of a new squad, while also scouting for a new, younger manager. If other rumours are to be believed they regarded Villas-Boas as that man.

Not sure if it's 100% true, but it certainly sounds accurate. Kenny's age does go against him.