Creative Midfielder

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sneijder/gotze/hazard/modric and sell kalou then our team will be unstoppable.. or just sell kalou and play mceachran more.. actually we dont need to buy.. just use josh.. the creative player that we have been long searching for has been in the squad and we're not using him enough

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Hmm, I'll have to check that out. As far as I was told, both him and Lahm turned down other clubs to stay at their home Bayern.

He basically said the same thing he did here:

Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger has hinted further at a possible switch to Manchester United, after revealing his appreciation of the Premier League.

The German international has been repeatedly linked with several Premier League clubs, including both Manchester United and Chelsea. However, the 26-year-old is contracted to Bayern until 2012 and would require a substantial transfer fee to make the move possible.

Schweinsteiger has revealed he has admired the Premier League for a while, holding the level of football and support in high regard.

"I love the kind of speed of the English game but I don't know what will happen with me," Schweinsteiger told The Sunday Times.

"I have a contract until 2012 and we'll see,” Schweinsteiger suggested. “What I love is the atmosphere in English stadiums. When we played last year in Manchester it was fantastic. My brother is a big fan of Man U and he always says, 'Go to Man U, go to Man U.' I say, 'I can't, I can't."

He continued; “Maybe they can swap me for Rooney.”

Despite displaying an obvious admiration for Manchester United, he also demonstrated his appreciation of Chelsea’s approach, adding: “I watch the English games on TV and I like the Chelsea style at the moment. They're very strong."

The midfielder’s revelations leave his future at Bayern Munich in the balance, with reports suggesting he is wanted my numerous European clubs. Schweinsteiger admits that his relationship with the Bayern fans has been fractious at times, indicating that he really admires the loyalty of the English supporters.

"For me, in England the fans are better," he added. “When the team give their best, they are not booing. It's more like they are fans more with the heart."

http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/schweinsteiger-hints-at-ambition-to-join-manchester-united/

All I'm saying is he doesn't love the club as much as you said he did. And he finds the Premier League very appealing.

Hmm, well this has certainly put doubts in my mind. I still think he's Bayern loyal, otherwise he wouldn't have signed that contract. Pretty sure Real made a bid on him as well and he stated it would be sweeter winning the CL with Bayern than Real.

He has a poor relationship with the fans. And I read in Sports Illustrated that he said he'd like to play in England one day.

Poor relationship? Not at all. My best friend is a huge Bayern supporter and he's never heard of that before.

To be fair, look how long it took him to sign a contract extension after the World Cup.