Creative Midfielder

What about Toni Kroos? I know it is a longshot that Bayern would sell one of their young stars but he is a fantastic 'playmaker'.

He doesn't score many goal but damn he knows how to pick a pass.

Ye Kroos is a wonderful player and quite young too but much like Schweinsteiger, I doubt Bayern Munich will let go of one of their top German talents.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm for Pastore. Why? Creative midfielder will be the most important position in our team so why not get one of the biggest talents there? He can replace Lamps while Modric for example would push out either Mikel or Ramires. 45m? Money was never our problem, though after Copa America I think Zamparini will have to lower his price.

What about Toni Kroos? I know it is a longshot that Bayern would sell one of their young stars but he is a fantastic 'playmaker'.

He doesn't score many goal but damn he knows how to pick a pass.

Hell, everyone knows that all the best players are coming from the Bundesliga nowadays. Lewis Holtby (Hey, he is half English), Marko Marin, Thomas Muller, Arturo Vidal, Renato Augusto, The Bender Twins, Mario Gotze, Nevan Subotic, Mats Hummels, Per Mertesacker, among others.

:goodpost: Like you stated Bayern wont sell him .... not all clubs are like Chelsea (No offense, I am gutted at the fact we keep selling our young talents for pittance[according to Roman] and hunt elsewhere for young talents )

i do not rily like pastore.he's a slower version of kaka & i dnt tink he can cut it in d premier league.i'll still say we shud keep pressing for modric & nasri(assuming he hasnt signed 4 manshitty already)....but on d other hand,supposing modric commits 2 tottenham & we cant get anyoda attaching playmaker for good value,mayb we shud jst make do wit d midfield we hav,then try 2 bring in some creative wingers cum strikers like aguero & marko marin while we hope on lucas piazon & kakuta 2 take on those roles in d long run.lucas piazon is a player am holding out so much hope for.also,i tink ramires has d ability 2 take on sum creative role in d mean time......eventually,i wonder....wat if chelsea hadnt nemanja matic?***smh***

i do not rily like pastore.he's a slower version of kaka & i dnt tink he can cut it in d premier league.i'll still say we shud keep pressing for modric & nasri(assuming he hasnt signed 4 manshitty already)....but on d other hand,supposing modric commits 2 tottenham & we cant get anyoda attaching playmaker for good value,mayb we shud jst make do wit d midfield we hav,then try 2 bring in some creative wingers cum strikers like aguero & marko marin while we hope on lucas piazon & kakuta 2 take on those roles in d long run.lucas piazon is a player am holding out so much hope for.also,i tink ramires has d ability 2 take on sum creative role in d mean time......eventually,i wonder....wat if chelsea hadnt sold nemanja matic?***smh***

Guest justin_3d

Pastore is still my favorite but for the price no way.

If Chelsea can lower the price, then it would be awesome.

And if we are able to get that, then add the option of Giovani dos Santos, and we are set! blue%20scalf.gif

I wouldnt say a playmaker but rather the #10 position.. For me i will fancy Toni Kroos the mildfield player from Bayern Munich

we need him as he has the same playing style as Ballack and Schweinsteiger. he can be behind or align as super Frank

as our #8 could get his goals to coming late on timing on the box as usual to score lots of goals

i do not rily like pastore.he's a slower version of kaka & i dnt tink he can cut it in d premier league.i'll still say we shud keep pressing for modric & nasri(assuming he hasnt signed 4 manshitty already)....but on d other hand,supposing modric commits 2 tottenham & we cant get anyoda attaching playmaker for good value,mayb we shud jst make do wit d midfield we hav,then try 2 bring in some creative wingers cum strikers like aguero & marko marin while we hope on lucas piazon & kakuta 2 take on those roles in d long run.lucas piazon is a player am holding out so much hope for.also,i tink ramires has d ability 2 take on sum creative role in d mean time......eventually,i wonder....wat if chelsea hadnt sold nemanja matic?***smh***

txt speke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o sht

• 1 month later...

1.Wesley Sneijder - The management of Inter Fixed price for it and we can pay it after we crazy money for Modric, but they do not run, therefore we can not afford Wesley. Problems may arise here his big financial demands. And if we do not have interest in it real.

2. Kaka - This is not the first summer in which we hear is how Kaka goal of the club and will try to take it. Ever since Carlo Ancelotti took over as the club wrote that it is a priority and will do anything to be taken at the club, but so far everything is just speculation .

3. Mario Gotze, Pjanic , Dzagoev- Lack of interest

4. Marco Marin and Toni Kross - no class

5. Lucas Piazon ?!

Another question is whether, if taken Modric will be used as a playmaker or just a typical man to seal the midline, and Lampard to continue to orchestrate things.

In a way I wish Alacantra had a shit U-21, think our pursuit of the player wouldn't have been affected by it anyway. But at the end of the day its whether the manager would pick him regularly, we have Mceachran who hasn't been picked lately and let's wait too see if Romeu is any different. Modric is the easy way out really, but theirs no way I'd want us handing £40 million over to Sp*ds. It just frustrates me to know that we're been given these ridiculous figures and Real Madrid just get Ozil and Sahin at some unbelievable value. Maybe we could get both Pjanic and Marin at half the price of Modric... Still want Luka though, let's hope Tottenham break this farcical stance soon because can't be bothered to wait until the last day. You know that there just trying to squeeze as much as they can for him, he's by far their better player and I rate Van Der Vaart to be their second best. Not that overrated Bale.