Let's Speculate...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want Aguero and Modric. I dont know how I would feel if Aguero went to any other team, it would crush my fucking heart.

Aguero is a little away from Juventus, and I'm not sure if AVB is interested in him.

Aguero is a little away from Juventus, and I'm not sure if AVB is interested in him.

I dont care much for media speculation, the media is never right when it comes to our targets. A friend of mine in Madrid told me that Aguero bought a mansion in the city, 5minutes away from Ronaldo's residence. I would see that as more of a sign than mirrorfootball or goal.com.

I dont care much for media speculation, the media is never right when it comes to our targets. A friend of mine in Madrid told me that Aguero bought a mansion in the city, 5minutes away from Ronaldo's residence. I would see that as more of a sign than mirrorfootball or goal.com.

Sounds a bit of a clue. That said footballers do sometimes have a few houses.

Thread title -Lets speculate ? Isnt that what all the transfer threads are ?

Look, we have no chance with Sanchez or Ronaldo, so I said main targets.

We can't have 50 targets.

None of us know who our main targets are because our board are as tight lipped as a vestal virgin so for all you know our main targets could be someone no one is speculating on!

Oh and Sanchez is a very real possibility

Didn't know where to put this as I just wanted to pose a question... Lol so let me say THERE'S ZERO FORMAL LINK TO EITHER PLAYERS

That being said, it seems the spuds have a similiar situation at right back, as we do at left back...Kyle naughton and Kyle walker are both young and very talented, what would you say if we "relieved" them of their burden lol

which would you prefer?

Which is better in their position?

Just a thought experiment.

we will know soon enough if Boas wants Aguero or not when he takes his first training session and assesses the players! I'm not taking any speculation to chance!

ne mogu se najbolje izrraziti na englesko, vidim da si iz Srbije, nama treba jedan brz, prodoran, igrac, jos igra u engleskoj ligi

Gael Kakuta.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You