Modern Warfare 3

Kez

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just started single player campaign. Haven't played any shooters for a long time, but thought it's the right time to tickle the killer inside me again. Am currently at the beginning of the plane hijack mission. I always loved COD franchise, the modern warfare series have always impressed me, and so far MW3 is immense. I have a crappy computer, so I can't enjoy graphics, but gameplay is the one that matters.

Just started single player campaign. Haven't played any shooters for a long time, but thought it's the right time to tickle the killer inside me again. Am currently at the beginning of the plane hijack mission. I always loved COD franchise, the modern warfare series have always impressed me, and so far MW3 is immense. I have a crappy computer, so I can't enjoy graphics, but gameplay is the one that matters.

You're in for a treat - some of the scenes are to be admired!

I'm currently replaying the campaign on Veteran in attempt to enhance my gamerscore. Yes, I'm that sad.

Actually I really like this game :D My friend asked me to get it so we could play online and I wanted to give it a chance. It's nice actually. Still, some frustrations remain, but there are some modded PC servers that eliminate the most annoying one.

I really enjoy the coop also, especially survival.

Haven't played SP yet since I absolutely have no time for games atm.

Completed single player a few minutes ago, played all night.. kinda short campaign :P Or maybe it wasn't meant to be played 7 hours straight. Anyway, it was cool.. the ending reminded me of MW2 (or 1?). Is there any word about MW4, will there be one or was it the last?