Modern Warfare 3

Kez

I hope you guys will be still playing come xmas, absolutely broke so I won't be able to join the clan until then

I never get tired of playing :)

Yeah, as I mentioned before, MW3's lag can be frustratingly terrible... I recall one match I played on Village, (probably my best match to be exact)... every 5 seconds, I had to endure a 3 second freeze, or something ridiculous! On Black Ops, you never got anything like that... maybe sometimes, you'd get the odd disconnetion from the lobby you were in, but with MW3 this is almost every other game. Even when I installed the latest update, I was hoping it would be a lot smoother, but it didn't do a thing for me. Some people have said it works perfectly for them, but I bet there are still some people whose online experiences have been similar to mine!

Yeah the servers havn't been great for me so far but I also have a shit internet connection which I think is contributing to it. My guess is that there is such a high demand on the servers due to the game selling so many copies that they are struggling to cope at the moment.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really miss maps like afghan. All the maps on mw3 are very closed, I dont know how the snipers do with this maps, there are no "Sniping maps" like westland. Anybody play on PC?

Got to agree with you. The maps are nothing special & they're all pretty samey. I do like underground though.

Got to agree with you. The maps are nothing special & they're all pretty samey. I do like underground though.

I agree that they are samey in the sense that they are all too overly-complicated :lol: But das Arkaden, Lockdown and Downturn are some of the best maps Infinity Ward have done for the series.

Here is a list of the multiplayer maps:

http://www.themodernwarfare3.com/mw3/multiplayer-maps/