Chelsea vs Hull City

BlueLion.

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a penalty. If you watched MotD yesterday, they showed it from an angle where you can clearly see the player get taken down by Koscienly's trailing knee before Koscienly touches the ball. Good decision by the ref.

Oh right. Okay, well I didn't so go figure lol. Still, he should never have been sent off.

Oh right. Okay, well I didn't so go figure lol. Still, he should never have been sent off.

Did you see match of the day, it was a penalty... how can you not see it, he caught the players back leg and brought him down..

You have to be booked for this?...

Did you see match of the day, it was a penalty... how can you not see it, he caught the players back leg and brought him down..

You have to be booked for this?...

We all saw match of the day..but in real-time, there's no way the referee saw Laurent's leg catch Agbonlahor's back leg which brought him down...

It was a tough call but the right decision..

I think you might be spot on, mate! Or at least close to it! I personally don't think we'll play Luiz because of his injury, so probably Cahill instead of him. And I hope KdB starts but it'll probably be Moses with KdB coming on later on in the game. I'd also prefer Van Ginkel and Lampard, but I think Mourinho will play Ramires and Essien as you say as well. Mourinho really likes Essien.

[rant]

I personally would keep Ramires or Lampard for the bigger games and when we play sides like Hull or Cardiff or smaller relegation-probable teams we should give minutes to Van Ginkel, Lukaku and KdB, our new talent. Not Moses, he's a great squad player but can also be used in the bigger games, he should be used as a sub when we're ahead or as a starter in smaller games, to rest Mazacar. As should Shurlle, I feel.

[/rant]

But man, I just can't wait! Just a few more hours and Mourinho is back at Stamford Bridge! I really do hope we give him a big welcome with many banners and chants! And finally, we can watch our blues play epl football again! :getin:

Indeed, hence the questionmark on Luiz and as you say I think he'll at least fancy Essien to start. KdB has been good but I think Moses will get the start but would be amazing if KdB could get at least 15 minutes.

I would also love to see Mata play with Lukaku and see them work on their linkup game, but dont think that'll happen this game at least.

I CANT WAIT!!!