Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Guardiola left Barcelona, Messi looks a little bored. It's like he's already done it all and now he's just waiting for the end of the career. He doesn't have that ambition anymore, I don't even think he enjoys what he does as much as he did a few years ago. Or maybe is just a wrong impression.

I think he needs a long holiday. It's the constant pressure that got to him.

Ronaldo still has that drive mostly because he's furious because no one puts him on the same level as Messi. :P

Since Guardiola left Barcelona, Messi looks a little bored. It's like he's already done it all and now he's just waiting for the end of the career. He doesn't have that ambition anymore, I don't even think he enjoys what he does as much as he did a few years ago. Or maybe is just a wrong impression.

Well, if you look at the variables. Messi suffered from anxiety for almost 2 years now, those factors were obviously Tito's death and the pressure of the world cup on his shoulders. Not to mention he had that hamstring injury he suffered in 2012 and hasn't looked the same pace wise. This season however, he's been class, looking like his old self once more.

Talent wise Ronaldo is on another level then Messi. He can do everything, Messi cannot. I don't even get how people compare them as players, they are much too different.

Talent wise Cristiano is on another level?

This is the first.

What is Messi better at then Ronaldo? Being more effective? He is not more athletic (not even close to being as athletic as Ronaldo), he can't drill free kicks from anywhere on the pitch, he does not score as many wonder goals, he is not better with using skills. Forget about Messi's non-existent heading abilities. He might be a better dribbler then Ronaldo but that is a close bet even.

What is Messi better at then Ronaldo? Being more effective? He is not more athletic (not even close to being as athletic as Ronaldo), he can't drill free kicks from anywhere on the pitch, he does not score as many wonder goals, he is not better with using skills. Forget about Messi's non-existent heading abilities. He might be a better dribbler then Ronaldo but that is a close bet even.

Messi is the greatest dribbler of all time. He is an amazing finisher and creates boatloads of chances (most across Europe so far this season). There is a reason Messi gets more praise than Ronaldo.

So pretty much you are saying that Messi is better at one facet of the game. Ronaldo also buries and creates chances by the boatload. So Messi is a better dribbler than Ronaldo (even though Ronaldo makes people look stupid with his ability on the ball.)

So pretty much you are saying that Messi is better at one facet of the game. Ronaldo also buries and creates chances by the boatload. So Messi is a better dribbler than Ronaldo (even though Ronaldo makes people look stupid with his ability on the ball.)

Messi is better on the ball, better team player, and has a better scoring record.

Dribbling. Passing. Shooting.. Technique. Holdup play. Agility. ETC. ETC

Cristiano isnt a better fk, he's like David Luiz, scores the spectular fk and than does a Sergio ramos and hits the moon the next 6 fks.

Messi is the greatest dribbler of all time. He is an amazing finisher and creates boatloads of chances (most across Europe so far this season). There is a reason Messi gets more praise than Ronaldo.

Greatest dribbler is a stretch, but he is definitely one of the best dribblers ever.

How is doing pointless step overs whilst going nowhere making people look stupid? Messi has made defences and players look like proper mugs literally every game due to his ball control, balance, and speed.

This debate is so bizarre considering there are individuals who still feel C.Ronaldo is in some way a better footballer.

Cristiano takes about 8 shots a game... he scores lots of goals because he takes lots of shots and is the designated fk for everything....

Talent wise Ronaldo is on another level then Messi. He can do everything, Messi cannot. I don't even get how people compare them as players, they are much too different.

I think you are talking about who is more complete than I agree with you Ronaldo is much2 more complete than messi.

He is two footed whereas Messi is extemely left foot dominance. Tbh I am glad that he is left footed dominace, if he can dribble and finish with his right foot as well as his left foot. We can all forget about UCL

I think you are talking about who is more complete than I agree with you Ronaldo is much2 more complete than messi.

He is two footed whereas Messi is extemely left foot dominance. Tbh I am glad that he is left footed dominace, if he can dribble and finish with his right foot as well as his left foot. We can all forget about UCL

Cristiano is like Frank lampard.

Neither are complete players or good overall for their position, but they're both goal scorers with a great eye for goal and both take a ton of shots.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You