• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Press release:

NishC300 hails greatness!
"He's my Robin Van Persie and I'm telling that to you now! Bloody best striker in the league! And you heard that here!"

Abel Absegard netted another hat trick as a youthful Nishea defence came away with a clean sheet.
"Abel Absegard is the best striker I have ever seen! He scores goals for fun and you know what he's up there with club legend Drew MacElfrish for me!"

After a rather dull 1st half, Nishea FC ran all over Eva Carneiro in the 2nd half in a 3-0 victory for Nishea.

"I'm very proud of our young defenders, they have defended well in many occasions so far in many matches. We have some exciting talent here."

NishC300 also went on to praise the 'world's best fans'.
"I love the crowd here, that's why I call them the world's best. A dull 1st half and the atmosphere was still rocking! This crowd increase the excitement of the game so much."

He also had a little take on the title race:
"It's cute, how people are getting excited about X-Rated losing the title. They have won 4 times more titles than the 2nd best active manger in terms of trophies."

"It was simply a shock result. They were unlucky not to put away their chances but anyway I still remember my own game with Sinised which ended in similar fashion. Either way X-Rated as pros at winning the title. There is occasionally one season where he doesn't win it, but judging by how great their team is- they will make sure this isn't one.

I have a dilemma. This was supposed to be the year I play a lot of my young guys, I have so many. I never had ambitions to win the title so this season and possibly the next one was just supposed to be a transition to a newer crop of players. But now I'm in the thick of the title race. On one hand, you can't pass up a title surely but on the other hand I don't want it to be a waste of year for my younger players' development.

When I saw my result today, I was like ok now I'll just focus on my young guys cause I lost the title, but X-Rated managed to loose so I'm still top lol. Wish we could loan the younger players.

I have a dilemma. This was supposed to be the year I play a lot of my young guys, I have so many. I never had ambitions to win the title so this season and possibly the next one was just supposed to be a transition to a newer crop of players. But now I'm in the thick of the title race. On one hand, you can't pass up a title surely but on the other hand I don't want it to be a waste of year for my younger players' development.

When I saw my result today, I was like ok now I'll just focus on my young guys cause I lost the title, but X-Rated managed to loose so I'm still top lol. Wish we could loan the younger players.

You can do both. Win the title with playing youngsters vs lesser teams. E.g against teams that have been inactive for a long period of time or just lack quality players overall. Involves a little bit of risk but I think it's doable.

Well you can just drop Lex Luthor now since he's going to retire.

If you play two up front try playing a youngster paired up with Zelio. Playing with a good player I believe helps in development.

If you have 5 in midfield than 4 good mids (and 1 youth) for big games. VS smaller teams just play all of them.

At the back 2 seniors-1 youth or if you are prepared to take a risk 1 senior-2 youth.

Also sub the youth players for youth players around 55/60 mins. (Tried on official league and I believe it's quite effective, I was advised to this buy a guy on official league). You ought to thank your fellow Estonian managers :D

Yet again I prove to be the superior manager with my usual 5 star manager rating, Yet it's the BIG win bonus from Sinised that won it. I know this game enough to know when someone pays the big bucks, you can always tell how high the fee is and it's influence.

Istcn0B.png

hCFIgEf.png

See, this what I was talking about when I say Bir_CFC has had it easy, and there is no pride in what he's done. Nobody pours their entire life savings into him losing a game like Sinised and others have done to me. Sinised had nothing to play for.. only bitterness.

Literally no credit whatsoever to Super Villians, zero. I have beaten him in the 'head to head' and proved to be the superior manager with my ratings throughout, yet it's win bonuses (paid out by managers who had inferior tactics) that has been my downfall. Even though those managers had NOTHING to play for, thus.. Super Villians have had the title 'assisted' to them.

oP9ocTl.png

The team at the top is amazing. Best manager in the game.

oh but surely if Sinised managed to beat X-Rated in Red Light District then he should be able to produce the same heroics vs Super Villains? :halo:

Nah, I'll rather lose 0-5 and let TermX work on his Illuminati theories. :D

Yet again I prove to be the superior manager with my usual 5 star manager rating, Yet it's the BIG win bonus from Sinised that won it. I know this game enough to know when someone pays the big bucks, you can always tell how high the fee is and it's influence.

Istcn0B.png

Then stop being so cheap and start spending on win bonuses if you want to win titles...oh, and get a striker who can actually score, your strikers a shit.