test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

.Cee

Branislav Ivanovic

Started by .Cee,

3,566 posts in this topic

Great news to have Ivanovic available but he definitely needs to start picking up his form again. Has been average since pre-season.

That said, we still need a new RB ASAP!

zolayes likes this

Great news to have Ivanovic available but he definitely needs to start picking up his form again. Has been average since pre-season.

That said, we still need a new RB ASAP!

End of last season definitely becoming a bit of a liability, and yesterday of course -we need a right back ASAP

"In addition, and in order to address uncertainty over disciplinary sanctions in pre-season friendlies, sanctions for red cards shown in such fixtures will not now apply to competitive first team games. Any such sanction will apply only in the same competition (i.e. other friendlies including The FA Community Shield)."

----- Quote from: http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/RulesandRegulations/NewsAndFeatures/2009/RedCardUpdate

Ivanovic shouldn't be banned for EPL matches, no?

Terry didn't get the half the abuse for getting sent off in a CL semifinal that Ivanovic has attracted for a dismissal in a pre season game.

true and Brans challenge was merely poor and ill timed whereas JTs was incredibly stupid

capriccioso likes this

true and Brans challenge was merely poor and ill timedwhereas JTs was incredibly stupid

Well if your going to get sent-off, you might as well make it count. Feel bad for Ivan, didn't deserve to be sent-off.

No ban for Bran: Chelsea defender Ivanovic won't face suspension after Community Shield red card

Change in FA rules means the Serbian won't have to sit out three matches and will be available to play at the season opener at Wigan

http://www.mirror.co...ic-wont-1258882

Geoff Shreeves is disappointed.

Jype, YuriZhirkov and BlueLion. like this

A non first team game? Excuse me. Dafuk does that mean? Weird interpretation. So he'll be banned in pre season lol.

true and Brans challenge was merely poor and ill timed whereas JTs was incredibly stupid

Yes, it was an actual attempt at helping the team, whereas Terry's seemed to be more about a personal battle with Alexis. He did something physical to him at the Bridge as well, I can't quite recall, but I think it was an overly forceful bodycheck, which Sanchez wasn't happy with, and was probably still annoyed about in the 2nd leg.

A non first team game? Excuse me. Dafuk does that mean? Weird interpretation. So he'll be banned in pre season lol.

The way I see it, Brana is now banned for three Community Shields, am I right? Hilarious if that's the case. :lol:

capriccioso likes this

The way I see it, Brana is now banned for three Community Shields, am I right? Hilarious if that's the case. :lol:

Can you imagine someone being suspended from three CWC games?

They'll probably never serve out that ban :lol:

Jype likes this