test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

EskWeston

Nicolas Anelka

Started by EskWeston,

220 posts in this topic

25. But now I feel he can only be a decent Premiership striker, not a world class one which is what we need.

Agree with that in a strange way, hes a great player but not in the 'world class' bracket.Neither is Anelka.

The Anelka story refuses to go away. Most papers today saying we are going to sign him in the January window.I would prefer us to show a bit of ambition and go for someone better than Anelka, but we will have to wait and see what happens i gues..

The stories are here because Avram said that he wants to have Nicolas in his team!

Really? Source?I wouldn't mind Anelka, but only on short term to cover Drogba and Kalou. Personally, I dont see Didier leaving next year, but if he does, Anelka isn't the man to replace him.

I am not sure what Source was it but the topic about that was on CFC-Fans....That Avram want Anelka for his first sign in...

No thanks.Good player, however I do think he'll crack it at Chelsea. He's too old. Even though he's proven in the premiership under Bolton, I wouldn't like him at Chelsea. If he was 26 or so now at Bolton, i'd probably say yes. I don't think he fits our system, and may be another Shevchenko. Costs too much as well.

Anelka is a stroppy C**T and I dont want him anywhere near Chelsea. We need a striker who'll score goals on a regular basis. I dont see Anelka as that player no matter how many years he's played in the Premiership.Arsenal 96/97.......0 (4)Arsenal 97/98.......9 (40)Arsenal 98/99.......19 (46)Liverpool 01/02.....5 (22)Man.City 02/03.....14 (44)Man.City 03/04.....25 (43)Man.City 04/05.....7 (19)Bolton 06/07.........12 (39)Bolton 07/08.........4 (5)262 games (95 goal)......just under a goal every 3 games. Not bad, but his record is too up and down, not consistent enough.

As I said before I would like him in CFc but notr for such a lot of money...And he isn't too old 28. And I think beside DD we need another straiker to score 10 goals for season but still maybe we need to give second chanse for Sheva

As I said before I would like him in CFc but notr for such a lot of money...And he isn't too old 28. And I think beside DD we need another straiker to score 10 goals for season but still maybe we need to give second chanse for Sheva

If Sheva has any more chances he could start a game of monopoly.I'm sorry, but 10 goals a season for a striker is pish, we need someone who will hit 20 goals a season with ease. we've always struggled to find a top striker who will do that.

If Sheva has any more chances he could start a game of monopoly.I'm sorry, but 10 goals a season for a striker is pish, we need someone who will hit 20 goals a season with ease. we've always struggled to find a top striker who will do that.

But our second strikers don't get time.....That was with Kazman now that is with Sheva..the only one who was grate was Crespo but we let him go...

Bolton Wanderers striker Nicolas Anelka has shrugged off talk of interest from Chelsea this week. Chelsea want Anelka as a replacement for Didier Drogba in January, but the Frenchman told Sport: "It's just talk as far as I'm concerned, and there is always talk in football. "The truth is that I could have left in the last transfer window. "But I didn't want to because I want to do something with this club. I love the fans and I love the club. "Bolton helped me come back to England - which I wanted to do - and I won't forget that." well, Thank god for that :whistling:

It is a tribal football and we have the same topic....and..... Ok I want really be sad if he stay fith the trotters

Dutch players................... who knows if they will make it in the Prem.. and I mean consistently not like Robben who was good first season and below-average next two.. Huntelaar does look a mouth-watering prospect.. but dutch players are always a liability.. especially when you're bringing him into such a big stage where you expect him to score regularly.. we don't want another Sheva on our hands do we?