Hip Hop discussion

Aria

Kendrick Lamar is the only rapper featuring on Eminem's upcoming album.

That's cool. Though Marshall has been pretty boring/rubbish/stale since 2003.

I'm personally not a fan when rappers have a lot of others rapping on their albums. I guess that's why I like good kid and Illmatic so much. It's pretty much just one guy, his ideas and his lyrics. I just feel like albums get 'washed out' when every second song has a cameo from Dr Dre or Snoop Dogg

As if it matter who I was asking!

Also, 404 dead link.

I couldn't get it to work for whatever reason so I edited it, but I think I got it to work this time:

I didn't get the hype at first, but after a few listens I was hooked.

@, What do you think of Acid Rap by Chance the Rapper? Worth checking out?

Not a big fan tbh, he's an acquired taste.

If you're in the mood to get into a new-school rapper (you may not have heard of), I'd recommend Denzel Curry, his 'Nostalgic 64' mixtape in particular.

Not a big fan tbh, he's an acquired taste.

If you're in the mood to get into a new-school rapper (you may not have heard of), I'd recommend Denzel Curry, his 'Nostalgic 64' mixtape in particular.

Really? I went ahead anyway and listened to Chance's album all the way through on youtube. I really liked it. Though to be honest, I'm not what you'd call the average hip hop fan.

Pusha Man really stood for me.

the underground scene has really picked up tho (especially ova here with that Beast Coast movement).

Denzel Curry
Isaiah Rashad

Chance the Rapper
The Underachievers
Pro Era
Flatbush Zombies

Although flatbush zombies im not really a fan of.

What you people think of Isaiah Rashad? Had no clue who he was, when tde signed him. He doesnt have a lot to go off of atm. His 'Welcome to the Game' was solid, could have been better imo. Was surprised tde signed him tho, doesnt seem ready for that sort of group yet, I like him tho, the only think is his lack of energy man.