test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aria

Hip Hop discussion

Started by Aria,

2,269 posts in this topic

Thanks for the lyrics!

I liked a few of MC Solaar's songs from back in the days when my older brother use to listen to him.

I watched a French film recently called 'Un Prophete' and it was very good.

The funny thing is I have no connection to France but I sort of like the country, the language and some of the culture. It's why I really like our French players and guys like Essien and Didier who become great players there. :tophat:

You're welcome ;)

Yeah, MC Solaar is a great french Emcee, I like him (even though I don't listen to him as much).

So if you like french hip-hop, I suggest you (maybe you already know few of them) : Les Sages Poètes de la Rue, Afro Jazz, Funky Familly, and Sniper for the groups (and obviously Supreme NTM, but you know them). And for the Emcees : Zoxea (a Sages Po member), Busta Flex, Joey Starr and Kool Shen in solo.

Here some links :

Les Sages Po:

(fuckin awesome) -- Qu'est-ce qui fait marche les Sages

Afro Jazz:

--

Zoxea:

Oh, i didn't already seen Un Prophète... But here in France he has really good critics....

I strongly advice you the movie called La Haine. It shows the life in the French ghettos, through the journey of three friends.

Ahah, somehow I'm as you (but with England) :lol:

Oh, i didn't already seen Un Prophète... But here in France he has really good critics....

I strongly advice you the movie called La Haine. It shows the life in the French ghettos, through the journey of three friends.

Ahah, somehow I'm as you (but with England) :lol:

Cheers for the links bro, I will check them out.:goodpost:

I've heard good things about La Haine and have been meaning to check it out. Another good French film I liked was Mesrine with Vincent Cassel. Great actor! :worship:

I'm feeling some old school Lil Wayne (back when he was alright.. Around the time of Tha Carter II)

Anyone want to recommend some tracks?

Props.

Is this material new a Relapse leftover?

Well.. There's a rumour he's dropping a new album next year so these might be some samplers/leaks off that.

That Eminem track 'Topless' is old btw, it came out in 2007. It's just a new em verse.

The link won't load... which track is it?

Oh speaking of Nas.. What happened to the Lost Tapes 2?

Bigger Than Life.